- Prepare policy briefs, sector scan, status papers on development challenges based on desk review studies and analysis for evidence based advocacy and policy development in the field of Governance and Peacebuilding;
- Assist in the development of now or ongoing initiatives, including review of policy literature in respect to the subject to enhance UNDP programming in the field of Governance and Peacebuilding within the Arab Region;
- Document good practices, cases studies, innovations and pilot models for wider dissemination and sharing.
- Assist in Governance and Peacebuilding policy development within UNDP in the Arab Region feeding into global policy development ;
- Prepare conceptual framework / concept notes on new areas of work or development challenges;
- Assist in the development of technical support in development of new interventions or projects;
- Prepare and review project documents
- Prepare knowledge and communication products related to the project and programs within the Governance and Peacebuilding cluster;
- Review knowledge products (subject, design and content);
- Disseminate knowledge and communications products.
- Prepare reports and notes based on the demand coming into the regional Hub and within the scope of the governance and peacebuilding area
- Updates regional Governance and Peacebuilding analysis for 2018 building on previous work;
- Attend and actively participate in meetings or workshops related to the governance and peacebuilding cluster organized by UNDP and / or partners, including taking notes;
- Support the organization of key events in the area of Governance and Peacebuilding.
- Strong sense of collaborative work, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Proven record of interest and work in the development field;
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Research experience;
- Interest in the Arab States region and possibly some background in researching the region;
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and judgment in applying technical expertise to resolve a wide range of complex issues/problems;
- Ability to negotiate and to influence others to reach agreement;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Shows pride in work and in achievement;
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter, especially governance and peacebuilding;
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results;
- Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns;
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges;
- Remains calm in stressful situations;
- Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work;
- Takes responsibility for incorporating the perspective of youth and ensuring the equal participation of young people as in all areas of work.
- Speaks and writes clearly, concisely and effectively;
- Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately;
- Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication;
- Tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience;
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise;
- Is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda;
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position;
- Shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies;
- Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required;
- Allocates appropriate amount of time and resource for completing work;
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning;
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary;
- Uses time efficiently.
- Takes ownership of all responsibilities and honor commitments;
- Delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost and quality standards;
- Operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules;
- Supports subordinates, provide oversight and take responsibility for delegated assignments;
- Takes personal responsibility for his/her own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
- Actively seeks to improve program or services;
- Offers new and different options to solve problems or meet client needs;
- Promotes and persuades others to consider new ideas;
- Takes calculated risks on new and unusual ideas;
- Thinks “outside the box”;
- Takes an interest in new ideas and new ways of doing things;
- Not bound by current thinking or traditional approaches.
- Keeps abreast of available technology;
- Understands applicability and limitation of technology to the work of the office;
- Actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks;
- Shows willingness to learn new technology.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school or in the final academic year of a first university degree program (Bachelor’s level, development related field).
- Grasp of issues affecting the Arab States region preferable;
- Experience in supporting / volunteering with developmental actors will be an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and within a multicultural team;
- Good command of information and communication technology;
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Arabic and French language skills would be an asset but not necessary for the assignment.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD