Title: Interpreter cum administrator
About: Partnership for Higher Education Reform (PHER)The Partnership for Higher Education Reform (PHER) is a five-year initiative funded by USAID and implemented by Indiana University, aiming to modernize Vietnam's leading universities and strengthen Vietnam’s higher education system in alignment with USAID's Higher Education Program Framework.
PHER implements activities towards institutional reform in Vietnamese higher education institutions through developing effective and innovative models. PHER focuses on the four project key pillars: Governance and Policy, Improvement of Teaching and Learning, Research and Innovation, and University-Industry Linkages. PHER activities target three major Vietnamese universities: Vietnam National University-Hanoi, Vietnam National University-Ho Chi Minh City, and the University of Danang. Higher-education policy advocacy and reform, technology and digitization, and gender empowerment are critical, cross-cutting strategies for success across these four pillars and support the long-term sustainability of PHER outcomes.
The Sang Kien Viet Nam Institute (IVI) is a sub-awardee to Indiana University supporting and implementing the PHER Activities in Vietnam.
Job Summary: The Interpreter cum administrator, based at IVI in Hanoi, Vietnam, will have the responsibility of providing interpretation for project’s documents, meetings and supporting some administrative tasks.
Specific Responsibilities: The Interpreter cum administrator will:
- Translate project document.
- Interpret in regular meetings with partners such as monthly meetings, discussion meeting in some activities of the project.
- Provide logistic supports for team such as organizing meetings, working trips.
- Report to the COP and DCOP on implementation progress in their scope of work.
- Other tasks assigned to her/him by the PHER Core Leadership team, including the COP, DCOP, PIs and the Chief Academic Officer.
Required Qualifications and Work Experiences: The Interpreter cum administratorshould have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in the fields relevant to the assignment;
- At least 3 years of experiences in the fields relevant to the assignment.
Required Skills: The Interpreter cum administrator should have the following skills:
- Ability to work and communicate cross-culturally, including computer skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in team setting;
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism;
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills;
- Instills commitment to organizational goals.
Reporting and Employment Duration
The Interpreter cum administrator will report directly to the COP and DCOP implementation of planned, or as appropriate assigned, tasks and activities.
The Interpreter cum administrator position is a full-time job.
Start Date: as soon as possible.
Working hours: Normal working hours are Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm but could be flexible. Work outside normal hours may be required.
Salary: Appropriate compensation will be offered to the right candidate.
Work location: Room 501, Icon 4 Building, 243A De La Thanh St. – Dong Da – Ha Noi.
To Apply: Submit a one-page cover letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24, 2023.
Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD