Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2020, we invested $22 billion in private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity. For more information, visit www.ifc.org
IFC’s Infrastructure and Natural Resources Department (INFRA) is a priority department that delivers financial and technical support to clients in the power, transport, telecoms, municipal & environmental infrastructure, oil and gas, and mining sectors.
The Infrastructure and Natural Resources Industry is looking to recruit an Investment Analyst to join its core infrastructure business team to be based in Ho Chi Minh City. They will be responsible for supporting the Asia Infrastructure Managers and investment staff in the investment, supervision and management of Infrastructure investments within the region.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Provide research and analysis on relevant trends, markets and companies, including demand & supply assessments, stakeholder mapping and firm-level performance analyses.
• Identify key stakeholders as input to business development and client engagement planning.
• Research prospective client companies for alignment with IFC strategic, financial and integrity criteria.
• Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, and market information as well as relevant E&S matters. Coordinate with client to obtain necessary information.
• Analyze financial statements/projections, build financial models and run sensitivities, with accountability for its factual accuracy.
• Gather and summarize project/sector/country benchmarking information to be used to capture lessons learned, with accountability for factual accuracy.
• Draft memos and documents for internal processing of new investments.
• Extract lessons of IFC’s earlier investment or advisory mandates and other evaluative work as relevant to provide input to the structuring of straightforward transactions.
• Perform analytical work (due diligence, financial modelling, prepare pricing comparability data) as input to designing and considering structuring options.
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders to answer questions on documents and analysis.
• Prepare investment or advisory committee materials, with supervision.
• Leverage basic knowledge of IFC’s policies and procedures, to ensure approval system workflow and document requirements are met.
• Gather and summarize information on sectors and countries in support of portfolio team.
• Perform credit and integrity risk rating assessments, covenant compliance reviews, and valuations and monitor changes to risk flags to determine performance assigned portfolio, with supervision.
• Gather and analyze data to support assessment of project development impact.
• Compile ensure integrity and quality of and analyze portfolio data to assess IRP and loan loss reserves for primary investment officer.
• Prepare routine portfolio monitoring reports and generate needed data from multiple resources.
• Gather and summarize benchmarking information that will be used to capture lessons learned.
• Look at prior transactions and track record with specific clients to develop input to future business possibilities.
• Draft memos and process simple waivers, amendments, and ESAMs based on guidance from a more senior investment officer.
• Perform analytical work (due diligence, financial modeling, preparation of pricing comparability data) as input to designing and considering restructuring options.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, business, or another relevant field.
• At least 3 years of work experience in a financial institution, particularly in investment projects.
• Experience in the infrastructure sector (power, transport, logistics, etc.)
• Ability to conduct market/industry research and analysis.
• Ability to analyze and synthesize debt pricing benchmarks and equity trading comparable.
• Demonstrated skill in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, DCF and comparable company analysis to support informed decision making.
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail, thoughtful scenarios analysis and diligence in the quality of own work.
• Ability to gather and assess relevant data to facilitate the assessment of credit and non-financial risks associated to projects.
• Basic understanding of how specific investments in different industries and sectors impact economic, market and social development, and how to use mapping methodology to assess market conditions.
• Ability to form relationships with counterparts and mid-level clients and stakeholders to exchange information needed.
• Highly motivated, committed to highest ethical standard, ability to work successfully in multicultural teams and across boundaries.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
• Fluency in English required.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất