VVOB in Vietnam is looking for 3 positions based in Hanoi & Danang, details as below:
VVOB – Education for Development is a Belgium-based organisation that strengthens education systems worldwide. We believe that quality education ensures equal opportunities and leads to a more equitable world for all. Our main objective is to sustainably reinforce the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of education and training by focusing on the professional development of teachers and on effective school leadership.
Currently, VVOB Vietnam is implementing one programme within the Early Childhood Education (ECE) sector and one project in the Primary Education (PE) sector:
- ECE programme: “Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts”- BAMI in Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Kon Tum provinces (2018-2021)
- PE project: “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Thanh Hoa, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023)
VVOB Vietnam has a main office in Danang and a project office in Hanoi.
VVOB Vietnam is currently looking for qualified national candidates for the below positions:
- 01 iPLAY Project Coordinator (Hanoi office)
- 01 Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Hanoi office)
- 01 Strategic Education Advisor in Language Development (Danang or Hanoi office)
Detailed JD is as attached
Starting date and working location:
Start date is 01/08/2021 or as soon as possible thereafter in relevant VVOB’s offices frequent travel to the project provinces
The coordinator and officer positions will have a contract until November 2023 while the advisor position will have a contract until December 2026.
The selected candidate will be offered a friendly, dynamic, and creative working environment, a good benefits package including a 13th month salary, social insurance according to the government scheme, and additional insurance for staff and family, 30 days of annual leave, and professional development opportunities.
VVOB firmly believes that quality education can only be achieved if equity is ensured. Qualities of people prevail, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or, disability.
Submission deadline and next steps
To apply please send cover letter and detailed CV in English with at least 3 references to:
Ms. Nguyen Phuong Anh- Operation Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Luu Bao Nam Dung- HR officer, email@example.com Subject: Application for the position title
Please do not send certificates. Closing date for submission is 18 June 2021 (before 9am). While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will take a written test, go through an interview process before a final offer.
VVOB is an Equal Opportunity Employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank