- The role holder will provide specific team leadership in the delivery of cost-effective Application services at global, regional and country level, combined with effective ‘IT service management’ processes and ‘service culture’ throughout the various country, regional and global IT application service staff.
- The role holder is accountable for ensuring the stable operation of all Save the Children International’s global Application systems, working with a global team and regional and country-based colleagues.
- The Business Requirement: The application is available and performing at a level where the user can do what they need to do as per the Service Level. Every occurrence of this not being met is an incident.
- The Target: Have no incidents. If I do, those incidents are handled within SLAs, resolved the first time, and prevented from happening again.
- Provide Application support i.e. level 2/3 support and maintenance of all Finance, HR and Operational systems
- Lead the Application Services Team in a way that the Team Lead is seen as Subject Matter Expert, and a Trusted Partner to both IT and Business Stakeholders across the Save the Children Organisation.
- Strong customer service and support focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service
- Self-motivated and highly professional with the ability to lead and take ownership and responsibility
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times, whilst delivering to the highest standards
- Adaptable and flexible to business demands
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to independently apply production upgrades and support the products and technologies
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and OLA’s
- Experienced in problem and incident management and successfully preventing the re-occurrence of these
- Experience of working in complex matrix IT service teams in Africa, Asia, MEE and Latin America.
- Experience of managing relationships with internal development teams and external IT suppliers, operating across all time zones
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- People and team management experience
- Previous leadership experience of similar IT teams
- Experience of implementing IT service management processes and tools, in accordance with recognized industry standards such as ITIL.
- Experience of ‘field operations’ and the IT-related issues associated with working in remote, inhospitable and insecure environments
- Strong understanding of/willingness to learn key trends in international and humanitarian development and how technology can and is being utilised to support these developments
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
28/01/2022Education for Nature - Viet Nam (ENV)
28/02/2022Vietnam Public Health Association (VPHA)
04/03/2022WHO - World Health Organization
28/01/2022Save The Children International
27/01/2022Save The Children International
21/01/2022Oxfam in Vietnam
06/02/2022Save the Children
30/01/2022Save the Children
27/01/2022Save the Children
10/02/2022Save the Children
26/01/2022Managament and Sustainable Developement Institute (MSD)