Successful candidates will work in IT Team to maintain reliable and consistent ICT environment and provide technical support for classrooms and offices, including main office and branch(es).
This is an opportunity to develop understanding of work in international cultural relations, especially between the UK and Viet Nam.
Develop technical skills and soft skills when operating standard IT support service systems in a professional working environment. Develop English skills on working with teachers.
- Location: British Council Hanoi
- Salary: Gross service fees: in local currency equal to VND45,000 per hour
- Duration: Ten months part-time contract with possibility to extend
- Working hours: The post holder will be required to work from 2-4 days per week on a shift system from Monday to Sunday. Evening and weekend working is required on a regular basis.
- Annual leave: Not applicable
- Closing date: Wednesday 21 April 2021
We are looking for part-time IT Helper with the following main tasks.
Maintain full functionality of ICT devices in classrooms and office
- Carry out the daily checks in classrooms (projector, Computer, Interactive White Board, Apple TV, speaker, internet access, teaching software, …) to fix any issue before classes start.
- Carry out the daily checks of network devices, servers and CCTV system, immediately report issues to line manager take appropriate actions.
- Carry out daily checks office devices (printers, photocopiers…) to take appropriate actions timely, avoid interruption on office operation.
Provide technical support timely to ensure continuity of teaching activity and office operation
- Deal with issues of computers, projector, printers, tablets in classroom and office.
- Support teachers and back office staffs in using ICT devices (Ipads, WIFI system, Apple TV…) and Microsoft Office Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint…).
- Collaborate with Global Service Desk members to resolve technical issues.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your CV to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject [IT Helper - Your Name].
About us The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language.
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world.
We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognised qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise.
We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other's strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained.
We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
All year roundUSAID
05/06/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam