MAG is an international humanitarian non-governmental organization clearing remnants of conflicts in current and former conflict zones. Present in Vietnam since 1999, MAG has been working to maximize community safety and help those most-at risk reduce their chance of being in a UXO accident.
We are seeking a strong qualified IT Officer who will ensure that computers, technologies and detection equipment are well maintained, and support/training is providing to end-users where required.
Key requirements for the position include:
- Graduated the Bachelor of IT or equivalent capacity;
- Had previous experience in an IT support role
- Excellent knowledge of standard applications and email systems/set up
- Have good knowledge and understanding of IT hardware
- Able to configure and setup IT equipment according to defined standards
- Ability to understand problems and explain solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Be nimble and studious;
- Have a good sense of social and diplomatic skills;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Be responsible and have a good attitude in the workplace;
- Fluently in English (listening, speaking, reading, writing, presentation) is preferable;
- To always commit to work within the MAG Code of Conduct.
This position can be based in Hanoi with frequent travel request to Quang Binh and Quang Tri provinces.
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 08 Oct 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“MAG is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or dismiss are based on merit, qualifications, competence, performance and organisational needs. When hiring MAG does not discriminate on any basis. All are encouraged to apply, especially females and people with disabilities. MAG’s recruitment process is open and transparent. Applicants will not be considered for employment if found to be trying to influence recruitment through financial or other types of inducements. MAG employees will be dismissed if found to be accepting such inducements. Once employed, MAG has an enabling environment in which all staff, including female and disabled staff, succeed and have equal opportunity for promotion and training”.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/12/2020The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
31/01/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
18/12/2020Save the Children International
08/12/2020Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
08/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông Vì sự phát triển bền vững
29/11/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
06/12/2020Viet Nature Conservation Centre
01/12/2020Investing in Women
30/11/2020Medical Committee Netherlands - Vietnam (MCNV)