- To support WVIV in establishing standards and strategic direction for the IT system of the organization in line with the WV Partnership Standards.
- To maintain the effective functioning of the IT system that facilitates WVIV’s development activities.
- To assist the IT Manager in coordinating IT- related work and handling routine IT related issues in all the offices and projects
- To provide the Management of WV Vietnam with Information/Communication Technology related recommendations and suggestion supporting the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- First point of contact and day-to-day technical support to end users, including access service.
- Responds to Level 2 support (Global Center IT) and works with Level 3 support vendors (e.g. Microsoft, IBM…).
- Ensure reports on IT processes and activities are done.
- Identify and recommend solutions for trouble issues which affect multiple clients, including working with IT vendors.
- Ensure that all technical resources are available for meetings that include video conferencing.
- Monitor and communicate system status.
- Diagnose and resolve client workstation and mobile device hardware and software issues.
- Participate in deployment of new or upgrade information technology and infrastructure projects
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Adhere to the integrity of controls, regulations and guidelines.
- Review operation processes to ensure consistent approval and compliance.
- Make recommendations and changes as appropriate.
- Maintain IT inventory management for all IT equipment and/or software in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Collaborate in the development of service-level objectives and takes steps to meet or exceed targets.
- Monitor service-level objectives to ensure that requirements are met or exceeded.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Train co-workers on new or existing functionality or services.
- Identifies customer training needs based on common problems.
- Create, modify and review documentation of issues resolutions.
- Develop and deliver documentation to ensure appropriate end-user support (eg. Video clips, e-learning...)
- Alert team members about recurring problems.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent qualification background.
- Written and verbal communication in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex hardware and software products and problem solving / diagnostic skills.
- Ability to write up policies and guidelines
- Coordination skills.
- Commitment to working with and learning from the poor and marginalized people, especially children.
- Willingness to support the philosophy, purpose and values of WV in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
- At least 3 years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- In-depth experience in Windows; Microsoft products; Cloud-computing, Internet and Administering multi- serve multi- protocol (TCP/ IP & IPX); Windows NT local area network.
- Work experience in a big international development organization
- Work with a minimum of supervision (work virtually with the line manager)
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children