World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 18,000,000 (FY18) with funding from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 420 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
Currently, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North: Hoa Binh – Dien Bien, Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang, Thanh Hoa – Hung Yen – Hai Phong, Central: Quang Tri – Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai – Binh Thuan – DakNong – Ho Chi Minh). WVV’s APs work with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing different Special and Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- To support WVIV in establishing standards and strategic direction for the IT system of the organization in line with the WV Partnership Standards.
- To maintain the effective functioning of the IT system that facilitates WVIV’s development activities.
- To assist the IT Manager in coordinating IT- related work and handling routine IT related issues in all the offices and projects
- To provide the Management of WV Vietnam with Information/Communication Technology related recommendations and suggestion supporting the organisation’s strategic objectives.
- First point of contact and day-to-day technical support to end users, including access service.
- Responds to Level 2 support (Global Center IT) and works with Level 3 support vendors (e.g. Microsoft, IBM…).
- Ensure reports on IT processes and activities are done.
- Identify and recommend solutions for trouble issues which affect multiple clients, including working with IT vendors.
- Ensure that all technical resources are available for meetings that include video conferencing.
- Monitor and communicate system status.
- Diagnose and resolve client workstation and mobile device hardware and software issues.
- Participate in deployment of new or upgrade information technology and infrastructure projects
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Adhere to the integrity of controls, regulations and guidelines.
- Review operation processes to ensure consistent approval and compliance.
- Make recommendations and changes as appropriate.
- Maintain IT inventory management for all IT equipment and/or software in accordance with company policy and procedures.
Service level management
- Collaborate in the development of service-level objectives and takes steps to meet or exceed targets.
- Monitor service-level objectives to ensure that requirements are met or exceeded.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Train co-workers on new or existing functionality or services.
- Identifies customer training needs based on common problems.
- Create, modify and review documentation of issues resolutions.
- Develop and deliver documentation to ensure appropriate end-user support (eg. Video clips, e-learning…)
- Alert team members about recurring problems.
- Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent qualification background.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Written and verbal communication in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex hardware and software products and problem solving / diagnostic skills.
- Ability to write up policies and guidelines
- Coordination skills.
- Commitment to working with and learning from the poor and marginalized people, especially children.
- Willingness to support the philosophy, purpose and values of WV in its work with the poor in Vietnam.
- At least 3 years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- In-depth experience in Windows; Microsoft products; Cloud-computing, Internet and Administering multi- serve multi- protocol (TCP/ IP & IPX); Windows NT local area network.
- Work experience in a big international development organization
- Work with a minimum of supervision (work virtually with the line manager)
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details: People and Culture Department (HR Department)
Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext.123)
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Application link: https://careers.wvi.org/apply-job/15627
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
08/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)