Bread for the World (BftW) is the globally active development and relief agency of the Protestant Churches in Germany. The organization is a member of various national and international networks and works closely with other aid agencies. The Regional BftW Office (RO) in Hanoi is supporting local partner organisations in Vietnam and Laos in empowering communities to overcome poverty and strive for an inclusive socio-economic development with strong emphasis on biodiversity and environmental protection.
The Regional Office of Bread for the World in Hanoi is looking for a vendor to provide IT Support Services with details as below:
1. Covered Equipment
- Back up devices regularly
- Fiber/ADSL Routers
- Wifi Routers
- Network switches
- Other IT related equipment
2. Preventative Maintenance
- Virus, spy and malware detection and removal
- Assure general security of computers and laptops against threats (information security, firewall, prevention of virus, spy and malware infections)
- Updated all approved softwares.
- Install firmware updates as needed.
- Optimize configuration of OS, software, hardware, network and internet connectivity.
- Assure all computers are in compliance with Contractors policy (no non-genuine software, use of only approved software, passwords required to change every 120 days, assure password complexity, backup files daily with weekly offsite backup.
- Perform cleaning and other preventative maintenance and provision of recommendations on proper care and housing of equipment.
- Report and address any noticed defects in hardware and software.
- Provide advice on need for upgrades of new technology, equipment and software.
- A five year-degree in computer science, information science, management of information systems or computer engineering is essential.
- The IT person in charge must have a good command of English to communicate with BftW’s staff.
- A good command of Vietnamese and German is a competitive advantage.
Location: At the Regional Office of BftW in Hanoi and from remote.
The assignment is planned for the period from 1 April 2021 until 31.12.2021.
All interested vendors should submit their quotes to Ms Luu Ngoc Bich at ThiNgocBich.Luu@brot-fuer-die-welt.de by 12 PM 12/3/2021. Vendors must include on their quotation monthly maintenance and support cost, CV of technical person in charge, and list of experiences.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)