Bread for the World (BftW) is the globally active development and relief agency of the Protestant Churches in Germany. The organization is a member of various national and international networks and works closely with other aid agencies. The Regional BftW Office (RO) in Hanoi is supporting local partner organisations in Vietnam and Laos in empowering communities to overcome poverty and strive for an inclusive socio-economic development with strong emphasis on biodiversity and environmental protection.
The Regional Office of Bread for the World in Hanoi is looking for a vendor to provide IT Support Services with details as below:
1. Covered Equipment
- Back up devices regularly
- Fiber/ADSL Routers
- Wifi Routers
- Network switches
- Other IT related equipment
2. Preventative Maintenance
- Virus, spy and malware detection and removal
- Assure general security of computers and laptops against threats (information security, firewall, prevention of virus, spy and malware infections)
- Updated all approved softwares.
- Install firmware updates as needed.
- Optimize configuration of OS, software, hardware, network and internet connectivity.
- Assure all computers are in compliance with Contractors policy (no non-genuine software, use of only approved software, passwords required to change every 120 days, assure password complexity, backup files daily with weekly offsite backup.
- Perform cleaning and other preventative maintenance and provision of recommendations on proper care and housing of equipment.
- Report and address any noticed defects in hardware and software.
- Provide advice on need for upgrades of new technology, equipment and software.
- A five year-degree in computer science, information science, management of information systems or computer engineering is essential.
- The IT person in charge must have a good command of English to communicate with BftW’s staff.
- A good command of Vietnamese and German is a competitive advantage.
Location: At the Regional Office of BftW in Hanoi and from remote.
The assignment is planned for the period from 1 April 2021 until 31.12.2021.
All interested vendors should submit their quotes to Ms Luu Ngoc Bich at ThiNgocBich.Luu@brot-fuer-die-welt.de by 12 PM 12/3/2021. Vendors must include on their quotation monthly maintenance and support cost, CV of technical person in charge, and list of experiences.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD
25/10/2021Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Ứng dụng Khoa học về Giới – Gia đình – Phụ nữ và Vị thành niên (CSAGA)