- Position: Job Trainee
- Organization name: The Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- The direct supervision: PLANS Team Leader
- The contract will be for 6 months with a high possibility of extension depending on performance (preferred full-time, but part-time is also considered for students in the last year of university).
- Application Deadline: 15/10/2023
The OrganizationThe Alliance of Bioversity International and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. Alliance solutions address the global crises of malnutrition, climate change, biodiversity loss, and environmental degradation.
With novel partnerships, the Alliance generates evidence and mainstreams innovations to transform food systems and landscapes so that they sustain the planet, drive prosperity, and nourish people in a climate crisis.The Alliance is part of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
- Assist the PLANS Office with financial management of grants.
- Assist the PLANS Office with grant opening and data management in our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Prepare cost transfer request for review and approval;
- Collect data and documentation to support the preparation of the financial reports for donors to ensure reconciliation with the accounting records;
- Prepare supporting documentation for financial report submissions and audits;
- Execute the activities related to the signature process of financial reports, once all requirements are fulfilled.
- Other support tasks as required from the PLANS unit.
- Support the preparation of the grant opening template for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system opening process;
- Support the preparation of budget uploads in a timely manner to ensure budgets in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system are up to date.
Required qualifications and skills
Bachelor’s degree or on-going education in economics, accounting, finance and related fields;
Good knowledge in relevant software packages (Microsoft Office Suite);
Strong English language knowledge, both written and spoken;
Skills in personal organization, filing and priority setting, problem solving and accuracy.
- Able to multi-task;
- Strong writing skills;
- Effective communication skills;
- Punctuality and willingness to keep an open mind to learn new things;
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to applyTo be considered for this position, please send an email to HR Unit: M.Raju@cgiar.org (Ms. Monissa Raju) with the subject line “Application: Job Trainee (PLANS Asia) – Your full name”. In your email, please include:
A cover letter illustrating your motivation to apply and suitability for the above position against the listed qualifications and work responsibilities;
A detailed curriculum vitae, including the names and email addresses of three professional referees who are knowledgeable about your skills and professional abilities.
We invite you to learn more about us at: https://alliancebioversityciat.org/Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự