Founded in 2009, LIN Center for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization. We envision equal access to social and economic opportunities and an improved quality of life for all (irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, origin, etc..). Through grants, technical support and networking, LIN helps local nonprofit organizations (NPOs) and philanthropists (skilled volunteers and donors) to strengthen and grow so they can fulfill their potential as vehicles for sustainable development, poverty alleviation and citizen participation.
LIN Center for Community Development is seeking an ethical and responsible candidate for the position of Junior Accountant cum Admin Officer. Junior Accountant cum Admin Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
- Managing and reconciling bank and cash accounts;
- Maintaining an effective filing management system for financial transactions, key project documents, payment vouchers and accounting logbooks;
- Immediately record and provide receipts for all donations received. Donations are to be recorded into the accounting system and the organization’s information management system, which includes GoogleDrive and CiviCRM;
- Manage the income and expenses using the Quickbooks system;
- Maintain an updated inventory of equipment and conduct quarterly physical inventory checks;
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the development of the annual budget and monitor the organization’s finance in accordance with the approved budget;
- Assist the Senior Accountant to prepare financial requirements of funding proposals and related budgets;
- Ensure financial procedures are in line with organizational and donor requirements and deadlines;
- Assist the Senior Accountant to monitor expenses to ensure progress in compliance with approved budgets and agreements;
- Organize and control purchasing and supply procedures; and
- Support other tasks, as needed.
- 15 annual leaves, 12 paid sick leave
- 13th month salary (based LIN’s financial capacity and staff’s performance)
- Annual health checkup
- Bao Viet Health Insurance
- Training budget for each level
For full CV, please visit this link https://bit.ly/3fdF6Ky
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 30 July 2021.
Address: 63A Nguyễn Cừ, Phường Thảo Điền, Quận 2, TP HCMCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank