📍 ABOUT LIN
Founded in 2009, LIN Center for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization. We envision equal access to social and economic opportunities and an improved quality of life for all (irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, origin, etc..). Through grants, technical support and networking, LIN helps local nonprofit organizations (NPOs) and philanthropists (skilled volunteers and donors) to strengthen and grow so they can fulfill their potential as vehicles for sustainable development, poverty alleviation and citizen participation.
📍 POSITION DESCRIPTION
LIN Center for Community Development is seeking an ethical and responsible candidate for the position of Junior Accountant. Junior Accountant is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
- Maintaining an effective filing management system for financial transactions, key project documents, payment vouchers and accounting logbooks;
- Immediately record and provide receipts for all donations received. Donations are to be recorded into the accounting system and the organization’s information management system, which includes GoogleDrive and CiviCRM;
- Manage the income and expenses using the Quickbooks system;
- Maintain an updated inventory of equipment and conduct quarterly physical inventory checks;
- Assist the Senior Accountant in the development of the annual budget and monitor the organization’s finance in accordance with the approved budget;
- Assist the Senior Accountant to prepare financial requirements of funding proposals and related budgets;
- Ensure financial procedures are in line with organizational and donor requirements and deadlines;
- Assist the Senior Accountant to monitor expenses to ensure progress in compliance with approved budgets and agreements;
- Organize and control purchasing and supply procedures; and
- Support other tasks, as needed.
- No experience required.
- An understanding of the accounting process and practices or strong willingness to learn.
- Graduated from University Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Experience providing administrative support.
- Desired experience- working/advising/volunteering with nonprofits, community development projects and/or INGOs, and Quickbooks proficiency.
- 15 annual leaves, 12 paid sick leave
- 13th month salary (based LIN’s financial capacity and staff’s performance)
- Annual health checkup
- Bao Viet Health Insurance
- Training budget for each level
For full CV, please visit this link https://bit.ly/3GG7UXA
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
📍 Deadline 28 Feb 2022.Address: 63A Nguyễn Cừ, Phường Thảo Điền, Quận 2, TP HCM
20/05/2022Save the Children
23/05/2022HelpAge International tại Việt Nam
24/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Save the Children
20/05/2022Save the Children
25/05/2022Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng
23/05/2022The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF)
15/06/2022Embassy of Denmark in Vietnam
20/05/2022Fauna & Flora International
19/05/2022The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT