As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) (2019-2021) is the development program that is funded by the governments of Viet Nam and Germany and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Its objective is to support the Vietnamese authorities on their path for a sustainable development of the Mekong Delta through the climate-resilient management of natural resources along the coast. MCRP will focus on three working areas:
- Governance support for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the establishment of an institutional frame for regional coordination in the Mekong Delta
- Investment policy for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: Support the improvement of investment planning and coordination for a climate-resilient and gender-sensitive land and water use management incl. coastal protection for the Mekong Delta
- Technology and Solutions for seven coastal provinces and An Giang province of the Mekong Delta to intensify the use of innovative and climate-adapted technologies and solutions.
MCRP is looking for qualified local professional for the following position:
Junior Administrative Officer “MCRP”
Duty station: Can Tho City, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP until 30.06.2024
The Junior Administrative Officer will provide support to the Admin Team in Can Tho Office in the following admin areas:
- Conclusion and monitoring all contracts for the project including (1) grant agreements, financial agreement and local subsidies; (2) consultants, consulting companies and other service providers (event management)
- Following up project implementation and monitor project payments in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Purchasing materials and equipment for assigned project of the project in accordance with GIZ rules and regulations.
- Ensuring an effective flow of communication and information within the finance and admin team as well as with colleagues from the Coast and Water Team, Agriculture Team and the Contract and Procurement Section of the GIZ Country Office, GIZ HQ, if necessary.
- Organizing and coordinating with project staff and partners on logistic aspects for meetings, workshops, seminars, field trips, training and other events of the project.
- Back-up other Admin Officers when required.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration
- At least 1-3 years of professional working experience in a similar position
- Experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset
- Strong experience in general administration and especially contract and procurement management
- Full proficiency in information technologies
- Vietnamese mother tongue and full proficiency in English
- Excellent management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level, even under pressure and tight deadlines.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 2nd July 2021.
Note: Please state the following “Application for Junior Administrative Officer_MCRP" in the subject line or on the envelope.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam