Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Junior Finance Business Partner at London or any existing Save the Children office location.
Reports to: Head Centre Finance Business Partnering
Financial and HC Dimensions: Supporting analysis of central cost annual budgets of circa $40m
Staff directly reporting to this post: none
Team size: 6
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Relevant finance work experience in a Chartered Accounting, Commercial or NGO environment.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Good IT literacy including expertise in spread sheet modelling.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements, and obstacles, and an ability to juggle competing priorities successfully and to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure organisation.
- Ability to liaise remotely with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to be proactive and logical in problem-solving scenarios.
- Thorough – high attention to detail and takes pride in delivering accurate, high quality work
- A good understanding of financial systems and procedures.
- Conscientious and client focussed.
- Maintains a calm disposition and positive outlook particularly when working under pressure
- A full appreciation of the value of co-operation, both internationally and within a team environment.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and dashboard preparation.
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliation and analysis
- Experienced in a multi-currency Finance environment
We can offer circa £ 30,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at this LINK
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
DEADLINE: 6 June 2021
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank