UN Women Viet Nam is looking for a qualified junior national consultant to provide logistical and administrative support to Operation Unit, UN Women Viet Nam Country Office
I. SPECIFIC TASKS
In working closely with UN Women Procurement Assistant and other operational staff and under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the consultant is required to perform functions and duties, including but not limited to:
- Providing logistic and administrative support to all kinds of operational tasks including Procurement, Finance and Human Resources in UN Women Office;
- Providing administrative support to SSA recruitment process and maintain an effective office filling system in both hard filing and electronic filling.
- Supporting to office procurement activities, including maintaining and updating the procurement filling system.
- Assisting with administrative tasks in scanning, photocopying and filling to Finance voucher and paperwork.
- Providing daily messenger tasks within the Operations Unit and/or within the UN Women office.
- Undertaking other duties to assist operational activities as assigned by Operations Manager.
Period: 15 September 2021 to 31 March 2022 in UN Building, 304 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Viet Nam. The consultant is expected to be present at UN Women Office at least 4 days/week and maximum of 108 working days.
Required experience and skills:
The applicant will be evaluated based on technical capacities (70%) and financial proposal (30%). Technical evaluation will be based on the following criteria stated as below.
|1||Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Development and gender studies …..or related fields||20|
|2||At least 2-year hands-on administrative support experience preferred with INGO or international entities in Viet Nam||25|
|3||Experience and knowledge of the UN system is an asset||20|
|4||Fluent in English||25|
|5||Sound interpersonal and communication skills with computer literacy||10|
Candidates are requested to send the following documents in one application email to email@example.com
- Application letter explaining your interest in the consultancy and why you are the most suited candidate for the consultancy position
- Updated CV
- One report/publication/presentation/article on gender responsive budgeting as an evidence of GRB working experience.
- Personal History Form (P11). The P11 Form can be downloaded from the following website: http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs
- Financial proposal specifying a daily consultancy rate and a breakdown per deliverable. UN Women will bear the costs of requested travel expenses following the UN-EU cost norm.
NOTE: Documents required before contract signing:
- UN Personal History Form;
- Full medical examination and Statement of Fitness, at their own cost, to work and travel for consultants with travel involved. (This is not a requirement for RLA contracts);
- Individual subscribers over 65 years of age are required to undergo a full medical examination including x-rays at their own cost and obtain medical clearance from the UN Medical Director prior to taking up their assignment;
- Release letter in case the selected consultant is a government official.
- Security Certificate BSAFE: EN: https://agora.unicef.org/course/info.php?id=17891
For more detailed information, please see the TOR attached file.
Should you have any questions, please send an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Application: 17:00p.m 09/09/2021
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross