- Standardize office correspondences, procedures, standardize formal documents: letters, reports to ensure professional visibility of the organization
- Logistics arrangements for missions, events… including car rent, air ticket, hotel…
- Procurement of office facilities and equipment, other procurement for office & project
- Contract preparation for local experts & consultants
- Arrange for visas for expatriate staff and foreign visitors when required.
- Support translation/interpretation in missions (reports, articles, meetings, events..) events when needed.
- Moderate the website and Facebook page
- Maintain records of all expenditures related to the office and the project, keeping them transparent and up-to-date and always ready for accessibility.
- Prepare requests for payment, review and approval of application for payment forms for signature by the Office Manager
- Prepare financial reports and status of finances to the donor
- Register and update insurance (SI, HI, UI) for all staffs
- Calculate monthly salary; prepare pay slip
- Ensure timely transactions from the central to local accounts
- Liaise with banks on related issues.
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft office tools
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Ability to work effectively both as a team member and individually
- Mature, responsible behaviors and strategic thinking
- Good organizing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children