DDS Viet Nam
Vacancy – Junior Office Assistant cum Accountant – Ha Noi
DDS Viet Nam
DE DANSKE SKOVDYRKERFORENINGER (DDS) Vietnam was established in 2014 by Danish Forestry Extension (DFE) and funded by the Danish Organization Civil Society in Development (CISU) to implement the project “More Trees”. The project is now part of an international synergy program with the following objective: Local communities, including school children, have an in-depth understanding of natural resources, have equitable access, and have the skills to responsibly collaborate, conserve and manage them, contributing to overall poverty reduction as well as social, economic and ecosystem resilience supported by relevant policy frameworks. DDS Vietnam is implementing the program in Viet Nam with a strong focus on commercial small holder farm forestry in the provinces of Ha Tinh and Hoa Binh.
DDS Vietnam is now looking for a dynamic fresh-graduate candidate to fill in position of junior office assistant cum accountant (employment contract) based in Hanoi.
Position title: Junior Office Assistant cum Accountant
Reporting to: Office Manager
Contract: 12 month contract with potential for extension
Work station: Ha Noi office
Working time: 37, 5 hours per week
Working start: Asap
Administration and Logistics:
- Standardize office correspondences, procedures, standardize formal documents: letters, reports to ensure professional visibility of the organization
- Logistics arrangements for missions, events… including car rent, air ticket, hotel…
- Procurement of office facilities and equipment, other procurement for office & project
- Contract preparation for local experts & consultants
- Arrange for visas for expatriate staff and foreign visitors when required.
- Support translation/interpretation in missions (reports, articles, meetings, events..) events when needed.
- Moderate the website and Facebook page
- Maintain records of all expenditures related to the office and the project, keeping them transparent and up-to-date and always ready for accessibility.
- Prepare requests for payment, review and approval of application for payment forms for signature by the Office Manager
- Prepare financial reports and status of finances to the donor
- Register and update insurance (SI, HI, UI) for all staffs
- Calculate monthly salary; prepare pay slip
- Ensure timely transactions from the central to local accounts
- Liaise with banks on related issues.
Other tasks as directed by the Office Manager or Project Manager (whenever relevant)
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Proficiency in using of Microsoft office tools
- Good oral and written communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Ability to work effectively both as a team member and individually
- Mature, responsible behaviors and strategic thinking
- Good organizing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
Interested persons should send a full English CV and stating the Job Title no later than 20 November, 2020 to: email@example.com.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Post date: 03/12/2020The Library Project
01/01/1970CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020The World Bank
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam