About GIZ and The Energy Support Programme
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use;3)Energy. Gender equality is one of the key values of our company and of the work we do. Fostering gender equality in our project operation and our internal equal opportunity provisions are two strategic pillars of our corporate identity and policy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/vietnam.
The GIZ Energy Support Programme is working with the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT) on the sustainable development of the energy sector in Viet Nam. The current technological focus is on solar power, wind power, bioenergy, energy access and energy efficiency and smart grid.
The Junior Program Officer will support the ESP portfolio management, establish an innovative impact monitoring system and get involved in various technical assistance projects.
* Portfolio management o Support on strategic portfolio development i.e., developing projects, securing funding, and the startup of new projects
- Support on internal portfolio development i.e., digitalization, communications, and trainings
- Support on monitoring, evaluation, and reporting on the cluster level and in several projects (i.e., GIZ information management, and reporting to German government)
- Support on liaison, coordination, and networking with key stakeholders in the renewable energy sector
- Support on external communication with ministries, development partners and other stakeholders in the energy sector
- Provide ad-hoc support for cross-cutting tasks on the cluster level
* Impact monitoring and evaluation
- Develop an impact monitoring and evaluation system for the entire energy support programme with support by external service providers
- Develop ESP impact stories in close cooperation with our PR and communications team
* Technical assistance projects
- Support the ESP project team in selected operational tasks, including technical analyses, workshops, webinars and knowledge management
- Postgraduate/bachelor studies in energy, policy, economics, engineering, geography, or a comparable course of study
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, good oral and written communication skills in German is a strong asset
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills, highly motivated to learn, and willing to take on responsibility.
- At least two years working experience, preferably in a German or an international context
- Proven motivation and working experience in sustainable development or international cooperation
- Experiences in project management are an asset
- Experiences in digitalization are an asset
- Work independently and efficiently
GIZ is committed to create an appreciative work environment, irrespective of age, ethnic background and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and worldview, sexual orientation and social background. We ensure human resource processes live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive compensation and benefits and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 10th May 2023.
Note: Please state “Application for the Junior Program Officer_ESP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi