WE ARE HIRING!
Are you interested in working together with a young and energetic team? Do you already have some experience in working in the context of Project Cycle Management and/or sustainable development? Are you looking for a challenging and fulfilling role in a Junior Management Position? If you think you have what it takes and are an individual with innovative ideas and strong interpersonal skills, then we would be glad to receive your application for the position of
Junior Programme Manager
at the Hanns Seidel Foundation Vietnam in Hanoi.
The ideal starting date for the position is 1st February or 1st March 2021 latest.
The Hanns Seidel Foundation (HSF) is a German Political Foundation. It is entrusted by the German Parliament with a mandate that lies at the core of the task of promoting sustainable development, democracy and peace worldwide. This mandate involves the strengthening of the relevant institutions and individuals, processes, norms and capacities enabling such development to take place. HSF is represented with project offices in more than 60 countries, implementing more than 100 projects globally.
HSF has been involved in projects in Vietnam since 1995 and in 2010 we opened a Representative Office in Hanoi. We closely work with our Vietnamese partners on international knowledge exchange programs and capacity building initiatives. Our work focuses on three major and interdependent project objectives:
- Enhancing social inclusion and social security
- Supporting environmental protection and sustainable policy development
- Working together with the Office of the National Assembly on legislation and supervision.
The individual we are looking for works under the supervision of the Programme Manager in the context of implementing project activities focusing on but not necessarily limited to Objective No. 1.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Managing and implementing activities together with project partners and the Programme Manager;
- Conceptualising and preparing project activities with partners and the Programme Manager;
- Managing and drafting contents for HSF’s social media presence and other public relation platforms;
- Researching, project reporting and analysis on topics specifically focussing on social inclusion, social security and social protection;
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with key partner organisations, as well as networking and building new partnerships depending on project activities;
- Administrative duties related to the implementation of project activities;
- Working as an interpreter if required (Vietnamese-English and vice versa as required)
Your profile and qualifications:
- At minimum a Bachelor’s degree, preferably holding a Master’s degree in public policy, development, social work, non-profit management, law or related field and/or equivalent relevant professional experience;
- First work experience of at least 2 years (incl. internships) in the context of planning, implementing and monitoring of project activities. Ideally, this includes activities related to policy development in the context of social security and social inclusion.
- Demonstrated experience in public relations – particularly in managing social media platforms, content drafting and editing.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Acrobat, and other standard software including good skills in image editing and graphic design.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate political, administrative and social developments relevant for project activities;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member as well as independently, with a high-level of self-motivation and ability to set and meet goals;
- Willingness to constantly learn and work under the guidance of the Programme Manager and the Resident Representative;
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally in Vietnam and abroad;
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English (speaking, writing and editing). German language skills are an asset but not required.
We can offer you an exciting position within an international NGO and will provide you with a competitive salary and benefits. Are you interested?
If you can identify yourself with our values and objectives, please apply with a brief cover letter (max. 2 pages) outlining your interest and competence for this position, a comprehensive CV, copies of your degrees and at least 2 relevant references, latest by 10th January 2021. Please address your application to Mr. Michael Siegner, Resident Representative Vietnam, and send it in a single PDF file that includes your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Separate files will not be accepted as an application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi