As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use;3)Energy. Gender equality is one of the key values of our company and of the work we do. Fostering gender equality in our project operation and our internal equal opportunity provisions are two strategic pillars of our corporate identity and policy. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
GIZ is working closely with the Vietnamese authorities, the Ministry of Social Affair, War and Invalids (MoLISA) and their subordinated institution Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET), on the development and implementation of strategies and framework conditions to improve the demand-orientation of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) with a focus on the cooperation with the business sector. The cluster Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and Labour Migration implemented by GIZ includes three programmes namely:
- The joint Vietnamese-German technical cooperation programme “Reform of Technical Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam II” (TVET Programme) aims to better align TVET in Viet Nam to the changing world of work. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA).
- The Global Programme "Partnership Approaches for Development-oriented Vocational Training and Labour Migration” (PAM) aims at piloting development-oriented migration and mobility models for vocational training and employment.
- The “Regional Cooperation for the Development of Technical and Vocational Education and Training” (RECOTVET) aims to improve the capacity of TVET systems of the ASEAN region to adjust to the requirements of digitalization. RECOTVET works closely with relevant bilateral TVET programmes in ASEAN countries for the implementation.
To further support the implementation of these programmes in cooperation with DVET in Viet Nam, the Cluster TVET and Labour Migration is looking for a qualified national candidate to fill the following position:
Junior Programme Officer “Cluster TVET and Labour Migration” Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: Starting ASAP until 31/03/2024
The Junior Programme Officer will be based at the facilities of DVET and provides support to DVET in the organisation of activities to implement the three mentioned above programmes in coordination with GIZ. This task includes, but not limited to:
- Support the liaison with relevant stakeholders, consultants and other partners to ensure smooth communication and coordination of cooperation activities between GIZ and DVET;
- Support the coordination and organization of international and local events including conferences, workshops, training, webinars, strategic group discussions related to TVET and Labour Migration in Viet Nam;
- Support the preparation of protocol matters, taking meeting minutes, documenting key discussion points during physical and virtual meetings;
- Provide translation and interpretation when needed (between English and Vietnamese);
- Ensure knowledge management in the assigned activities and sufficient documentation;
- Support PR activities and other tasks required to support the preparation and implementation of the programmes.
- University degree (preferably Masters) in International Studies, English, Education, Business or Economics;
- At least 02 years of working experience preferably in the areas concerned;
- Initial work experience related to education, human resources development, technical and vocational education and training, future skills, digitalisation or labour markets;
- Experience with administrative procedures, especially in event organization (both online and offline events including webinars, workshops, meetings, conference) is an asset;
- Work experience in international organisations, business association or government/DVET is an asset;
- Sound analytical and writing skills, strong verbal and written communication skills in English including proven drafting skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Teams or equivalent open-source packages;
- Good team player and good ability to independently structure and support work processes;
- Responsible, reliable, accurate, consistent, self-motivated, attention-to-detail, results-oriented working style;
- Willingness to learn as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures to be agreed with management.
GIZ is committed to create an appreciative work environment, irrespective of age, ethnic background and nationality, gender and gender identity, physical and mental abilities, religion and worldview, sexual orientation, and social background. We ensure human resource processes live up to the diverse competencies and talents of all employees, as well as satisfy our performance expectations.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 24th March 2023.
Note: Please state “Application for the JPO at Cluster TVET and Labour Migration” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please visit our page GIZ Viet Nam – Career Opportunities at https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/109163.html to download the GIZ Application Form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTUREKênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD