As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) (2019-2021) is a technical cooperation programme, jointly funded by the governments of Viet Nam and Germany and implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ). Its objective is to support the Vietnamese authorities on their path for a sustainable development of the Mekong Delta through the climate-resilient management of natural resources along the coast. MCRP focuses on three working areas:
- Governance support for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: support the establishment of an institutional framework for regional coordination in the Mekong Delta
- Investment policy for national level and 13 Mekong Delta provinces: support the improvement of investment planning and coordination for a climate-resilient and gender-sensitive land and water use management including coastal protection for the Mekong Delta
- Technology and solutions for seven coastal provinces and An Giang province of the Mekong Delta to intensify the use of innovative and climate-adapted technologies and solutions
MCRP has a comprehensive workplan focused on three key areas: land-use and agriculture, water, and regional coordination in the Mekong Delta. To effectively carry out the programme activities, additional human resources are required.
The Mekong Delta Climate Resilience Programme (MCRP) is looking for a qualified local professional for the position of:
Junior Programme Officer in Aquaculture “MCRP”
Duty station: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: ASAP until 31.12.2021 with the possibility of extension
- Providing support for aquaculture activities and further developing sustainable aquaculture and digital solutions
- Coordinating with partners at national and local level, consultants and concerned units of GIZ for implementing activities, including preparation of concepts, paper-works and documents for event organization
- Liaison with partners in cooperation activities
- Compiling relevant information, data and contents as require for M&E purpose
- Support for formulating consultancy terms of reference, participating in carrying out activities, including performance evaluation
- Support the project team in the planning and preparation of events, workshops and field trips
- Providing support for design and capacity development measures for aquaculture farmers (trainings, workshops and others)
- Support for promoting the public-private-partnership with the objective to improve cooperation with relevant organizations
- Promote aquaculture technology, policies and market linkages
- Maintaining a good flow of communication and information between all involved stakeholders
- Providing other support if required (e.g. translation)
Requirement of qualifications
- University degree in aquaculture, environmental science, or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experiences
- Knowledgeable in aquaculture production technologies and IoT-based tools
- Knowledgeable in climate change, smart aquaculture, sustainable use of natural resources at community level, coastal ecosystem
- Have experience in project operation and implementation
- Organizational and analytical skills, good communication and logical thinking
- Excellent English skills in speaking, reading and report writing
- Skills in working with different stakeholders, including Ministries, local partners, experts, SMEs, farmers
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Flexible and willingness to travel.
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions with a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 30th September 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for the Junior Programme Officer – Aquaculture / MCRP” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
01/02/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
30/01/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
25/01/2021Center for Development and Integration (CDI)
31/01/2021USAID LinkSME Project
25/01/2021Save the Children
05/02/2021Teach For Vietnam
Contract Package: Purchase Pick up Car for Biodiversity Conservation in Central Annamites through Ecosystem Protection and Land ManagementWWF
22/01/2021The Consulate General of the Netherlands