The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a German federal enterprise. As a service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work, GIZ is dedicated to shaping a future worth living around the world. Together with commissioning parties and partners, GIZ generates and implements ideas for political, social and economic change. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy. For further information, please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
From 2019 on, the project “Triple Win Nurses – Recruitment of Trainees from Viet Nam” provides opportunities for young people from Viet Nam to be trained as nurses in Germany. The project is implemented in collaboration with the International Placement Services (Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung; ZAV) of the German Federal Employment Agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit; BA) and the Department of Overseas Labour (DOLAB) of the Vietnamese Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA). The objective of the 3-year project is to provide 450 young people from Viet Nam with the opportunity to be trained as a nurse in Germany, with the intended goal of subsequent employment as nurses in a German hospital or care home for the elderly. The vocational training is preceded by an approximately one-year preparatory phase in Hanoi, which includes intensive German language training and intercultural training. During the preparatory phase, the project participants will be accommodated as a group in the Hanoi area. The GIZ project team with staff in Hanoi and in Bonn, Germany, work with partners to enroll participants in the project, and to support and guide them through the different steps of the process during the preparatory phase and their first year in Germany.
The project is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Junior Programme Officer “Triple Win” Duty station: Hanoi Duration: 15.12.2020 to 30.12.2021 with possible extension
- Supporting tasks related to the implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding between GIZ, ZAV and DOLAB on the project “Triple Win Nurses – Recruitment of trainees from Viet Nam”;
- Supporting the development, utilisation and strengthening of local network structures, such as with national governmental and non-governmental partner institutions in the field of skilled labour mobility;
- Supporting communication with and reports to the GIZ project team in Germany, ZAV and DOLAB;
- Supporting project monitoring and progress updates, assisting with recording and documenting the results of all activities and maintaining the project database;
- Providing assistance to project participants during their language training and preparation for migrating to Germany with regard to their classes and matters of daily life, partly on the premises of the language school / accommodation;
- Supporting communication and cooperation with language class providers and accommodation facilities;
- Supporting the visa application and recruitment process and preparation for departure of the target groups;
- Supporting project PR;
- Organization of events such as recruitment week and opening ceremony;
- Support with project logistics and administration, including:
- Managing smaller contracts;
- Communication with GIZ country office and
- Translations between Vietnamese and German.
- Vietnamese nationality
- Graduate of Bachelor/Master studies in social science, business administration, German language or related field.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in programme management, planning, monitoring and evaluation, preferably in the context of international migration or international cooperation.
- First experiences in an intercultural and multi-lingual context gained by internships and/or academic exchanges.
- Work or study experiences in Germany are an asset.
- Very good command of Vietnamese, English and German.
- Strong MS Office, organizational and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated to learn and to contribute to a young and dynamic team of international and national staff, willing to take on responsibility, work independently and efficiently, and travel to project sites for work if necessary
The vacancy provides profound insights into multi-local project management, cooperation with German and Vietnamese state institutions and the dynamic sector of labour migration related to nursing between Vietnam and Germany.
Successful candidates will enjoy professional and dynamic working conditions and good policies of training and development.
Note: Please state “Application for the Junior Program Officer – Triple Win” in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)