As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
Viet Nam’s dynamic growth is also reaching rural areas, but at the same time poses a major challenge for the protection of the environment and the preservation of biodiversity. The effects of climate change are significant and the physical exposure, high population density and institutional weaknesses make the coastline and the Mekong Delta in particular vulnerable. The cluster “Environment, Climate Change, Biodiversity” currently comprises a total of four teams in the thematic areas of climate change, coast and water (including agriculture), biodiversity and forests, regional economic integration as well as numerous service packages of global projects, and private public partnerships.
The NDC Transport Initiative for Asia (NDC TIA) is a joint project of seven organisations and will engage in China, India and Vietnam. It aims at promoting a comprehensive approach on decarbonizing transport, i.e. a coherent strategy of effective policies that are coordinated among various sector ministries, civil society and the private sector. In each of the partner countries, the consortium supports countries in facilitating and informing these stakeholder processes and in developing selected climate actions. In Vietnam, the goals of the project are to support the Vietnamese partners on national and city level on enhancing transport mitigation ambition in its 2050 vision and NDC and improving the policy framework for low-carbon transport.
The project requires qualified candidates to fulfil the following position:
Position: Junior Project Officer
“NDC Transport Project”
Duty Station: Hanoi, Vietnam Duration: Starting ASAP for 3 years contract
- Support project’s activities relating to transport and climate change
- Assist the project management to provide technical advice on transport and climate policy (NDC, MRV in the transport sector, improvement of regulatory framework regarding electric mobility and fuel economy, etc.) to Ministry of Transport and other government partners of the project
- Support the translation services when needed (between English and Vietnamese)
- Support the project team members in organizing trainings/events
- Assist the communication and inter-ministerial exchange between MOT other relevant line ministries related to relevant topics
- Support and contribute to the M&E system of the project, prepare reports and presentation material
- The Junior Project Officer will be expected to undertake a substantial amount of conceptual work. He/She will work with a team of GIZ and external experts to develop and implement the
- University Decree in transportation, environment, climate change, international economics or other related academic subject
- At least 02 years of working experience in a similar position
- Understand processes while focusing on deliver concrete results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Teamwork spirit and self-motivated
- Excellent in both English and Vietnamese
- Excellent command of MS-Office
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure
Successful candidates will enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, a friendly and creative working environment, training and development.
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to send GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Viet Nam), before 25th September 2020.
Note: Please state the following in the subject line or on the envelope if you wish to apply for the position:
Position 1: Application for the Junior Project Officer – NDC Transport
The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
01/02/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
30/01/2021Micro-finance and Community Development Institute
25/01/2021Center for Development and Integration (CDI)
31/01/2021USAID LinkSME Project
25/01/2021Save the Children
05/02/2021Teach For Vietnam
Contract Package: Purchase Pick up Car for Biodiversity Conservation in Central Annamites through Ecosystem Protection and Land ManagementWWF
22/01/2021The Consulate General of the Netherlands