Keep Hanoi Clean (KHC) was founded in 2016 by long term American resident, James Joseph Kendall, who wanted to make a real difference in the community and city that was his home.
KHC has come a long way since that time and is now a registered social enterprise in Vietnam, with a focus on environmental issues.
We hold regular cleanup events around Hanoi — and further afield — where we have collected thousands of tons of trash with the help of our passionate and committed volunteers.
This position plays a key role in communicating critical KHC news and information to all stakeholders in a timely fashion across multiple channels.
Responsibilities (Covering both For-profit and Non-profit Activities):
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Develop content for organizational publications, including brochures, newsletters, emails, websites, press releases, sponsors & stakeholders’ reports, and employee newsletters etc.
- Update Mailchimp contacts and send Mailchimp emails.
- Use multiple electronic social media channels to communicate critical information to stakeholders
- Write reports on marketing campaign performance
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO (search engine optimization) as well as usability
- Promote events, activities & products and support organizing events.
- Establish and maintain relationships with sponsors, local government, stakeholders, community and public interest groups
- Respond to requests for information release or press conferences from the media or designate a spokesperson or source of information.
- Bachelor degree in PR, marketing or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing and working with local government, local businesses, corporates and the press is a plus
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, Mailchimp.
- English and Vietnamese communication skills (written and spoken)
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Understanding of social media and basic marketing platform on of creativity and logic
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Computer skills
- Environmental consciousness
- Part time, 20 hours per week
- Flex-time, may include both weekdays and weekends depending on event activities
- Location: KHC Office, located at 587 Lac Long Quan, Hanoi, and volunteer project sites
Salary: Competitive and KHC pays a sustainable living wage
Send your CV to email@example.com
Subject mail: [Keep Hanoi Clean – 102020] Marketing Executive – Fullname
HẠN CUỐI: 31/10/2020
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation