Faro Recruitment Vietnam is looking for a Key Account Manager in Quang Ngai city.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Responsible for Technical/Operation of Steel & Iron Making business in HPDQ site and activities involved in contract customer to ensure that maximized value and benefit will be created to the company.
2. Direct Reports:
• Contract Manager/Section Head / Engineer / Supervisor
No. of Direct report: 2
No. of Indirect report: 14
Total no. of report: 16 As per company & job requirement
3. Key Result Areas:
I. Create customer’s delight and eliminate customer’s complaints by problem solving and implementing customer relationship management.
II. Manage the technical issue, observation on operation issue, then come out with improvement plan to grow our business in HPDQ site.
III. Determine annual plan and inventory plans by implementing development strategies, analysing assigned customer’s trend and result.
IV. Monitor refractory cost, consumption, delivery, and in accordance with company standard to maximize profit plus ensure inventory stock control systems are run in an efficient manner.
V. Oversee all on-site managing and monitoring of assigned area to ensure on product efficiency, quality/performance and safety control.
VI. Establish performance objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales budget for the responsible customer; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
VII. Maintain and develop sales volume, market share, new product trial and selling price by keeping current with supply & demand, changing trend, economic indicators and competitors.
VIII. Manage and organize team to achieve customer and company’s satisfaction and improve team job results by mentoring and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
University degree or post graduate in Metallurgical engineering/ Materials Science/ Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Prior experience in working in site operation (production/plant).
- Previous managerial level experience.
- Prefer 5 - 10 years’ work experience in Steel Production, Refractory works or related field.
- Knowledge of Steel Production or Refractory works.
- Good Understanding of Product Manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in English & Vietnamese.
- Energetic, displays leadership, decision making, strategic thinking, self-motivated, able to work independently, good analytical skills and eager to change and improve.
- Ability to perform under pressure in a fast paced and changing working environment.
- Must have a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to coach and/or teach in the steel area.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to work with senior level management, corporate, in addition to technical and non-technical personnel.
- Self-directed, motivated and a strong team player. Strong leadership, organizational, anticipatory and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines.
- Good computer skills.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Implement new products or new systems.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Improve contract efficiency.
- Control inventory.
- Human Resource management.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam