*Preferred position location: United Kingdom. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate within the GMT +/- 4 hours time zone.
*Please submit your CV in English language.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Health and Nutrition Knowledge Management and Capability Advisor optimizes Health and Nutrition capability and knowledge management among World Vision (WV) entities, enabling staff to learn, grow, and deliver quality programming that impacts the most vulnerable children.
This role will develop and implement capability enhancement systems (including guidelines, processes, competencies, learning assets and learning pathways) and support teams to plan and implement comprehensive capability strengthening interventions.
This role manages knowledge and the community of practice, as well as a robust external reference group, for the health and nutrition sector. It curates, archives and disseminates technical literature and programme information for the COP. This role will also manage and provide expert advice to the sector Communities of Practice and other learning networks regarding collecting and sharing lessons learned, increasing staff capacity, subject matter expert identification, and planning integrated/blended learning opportunities for community members. In conjunction with the Global Knowledge Management team, s/he will establish knowledge management systems and processes to ensure cross Partnership learning and development and support world-class implementation of sector interventions.
This role is also responsible for coordinating strategic internal and external communications to share evidence of WV’s impact with key stakeholders. This role liaises with communications teams to share evidence of WV’s impact and to build WV’s reputation as a global leader in the industry.
The Knowledge Management and Capabilities Advisor will engage externally to share and also explore/learn how other organizations build capabilities and knowledge management.
Set Strategic Priorities:
- Create, implement, and nurture the sector KM strategy.
- Develop, nurture, and grow the sector CoP considering the interests of technical team and GKM requiremements; membership is comprehensive of WV stakeholders and external partners.
- Ensures all KM and CoP activities are strategically focused on supporting the Partnership and Sector initiatives, objectives, and priorities.
- Link to other sector CoPs for joint learning and collaboration.
- Enables the CoP to be a vehicle for sharing information and best practices, facilitating input into sector technical resources, identifying research priorities, identifying capacity building needs, building an evidence base for WV’s sector investments.
- Develops a culture of collaboration and sharing among the stakeholders.
- Pro-actively identifies emerging practices, best practices, and innovations (collectively – “assets”) and shares same across the Partnership.
- Assists the CoP in the identification of programmatic subject matter experts.
- Establishes an effective routine of conducting lessons learned sessions through multiple communications platforms.
- Promotes a vibrant Community of Practice that meets on a regular basis and works together effectively across entities and geographies on issues that are relevant to the Partnership strategy.
- Enables learning and development activities for the CoP members to reduce the time to competency, increase cost savings and efficiencies, and encourages professional/competency development.
- Lead the establishment of a comprehensive sector job family to improve recruitment in partnership with P&C and technical experts.
- Collaborate with GC KM and P&C in the design and implementation of a technical capability strengthening system to provide a clear path for Subject Matter Expert accreditation, retention, and development of staff.
- Lead the development of sector learning assets and platforms that cover the full employee life-cycle (i.e. onboarding, compliance training, on-going professional development) in partnership with sector technical experts.
- Partner with GFO and TSO to continuously assess capacity building needs among FOs and provide coordinated support to address identified needs.
- Plan, create, and lead collaborative design efforts to design learning content using adult learning methodologies and ensuring alignment to sector competency frameworks in collaboration with Learning & Development and sector technical experts.
- Establish knowledge management systems and processes to ensure cross Partnership learning.
- Coordinate/lead development of communications materials for internal and external narrative of sector effectiveness and learning.
- Develop the sector’s information management system (within wvcentral and wvi.org) to provide access to programme and project tools and best practice guidance.
- Develop requirements and manage all Sector KM/CoP web-based information tools including team websites, taxonomies, digital library, CoP social Networking systems and email listservs; represent sector on Partnership Working and Advisory groups tasked with global tools development. (wvcentral and wvi.org, GKM Business Team)
- Pro-actively identifies emerging practices, best practices, and innovations (collectively – “assets”) and shares through multiple communications platforms.
- Ensure that M&E data and research are socialized internally and that key findings are reviewed and validated for programme quality improvement.
- Develop and manage sector Information Newsletters, partnership articles and publications; provides support for the CoPs in the same activities for their programmatic areas.
- In conjunction with the GKM team, develop requirements and manage all Sector KM/CoP web-based information tools including team websites, taxonomies, digital library, CoP social Networking systems and email listservs.
- Engage our external peer partners in knowledge sharing and collaboration on our sector strategies.
- Cultivate and maintain a vibrant external reference group.
- Represent WV among other NGO Knowledge Management Specialists to build collaborative relationships, keep abreast of trends, and promote WV’s better practices in its KM work.
- Support WV engagement in prioritized external events.
- Work with the Global Communications Team, Sector Lead and Sector EE Advisor to develop external-facing communications that position WV as a thought leader.
- Member of the GKM KM/CoP advisory committee.
- Carry out additional responsibilities and projects as assigned, including administrative and planning functions.
- Conducts briefings/online sessions for WV leadership on KM/CoP topics of critical interest.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Master’s Degree in sector or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ knowledge management or related experience.
- Knowledge Management training.
- Adult learning pedagogy and methodologies.
- Excellent document editing, formatting and publication skills.
- Contemporary and progressive ICT skills.
- Strategic communications planning and implementation of communications tactics/tools.
- Experience in developing and using competency frameworks for technical staff.
- Webinar development and facilitation.
- Knowledge Management training / certification / and or experience.
- Experience in staff capability development and research.
- Experience in formation and nurturing of virtual communities of practices, networks, etc.
- Experience in dealing with faith related issues in development.
- Facilitation skills.
- Website and publication design.
- KM certification preferred.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Masters in Public Health.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 15% of time.
Deadline for application : 07/07/2020
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/07/2020united nations department of operational support (dos)
National Individual Consultancy: Landscape Analysis for Prevention of Overweight Obesity amongst ChildrenUNICEF
13/07/2020World Bank Group
Climate and Sustainable Program Manager, Graphic (Multimedia) Designer, Designer Assistant Intern, Marcom Assistant InternCHANGE
17/07/2020Plan International Vietnam
18/07/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)
06/07/2020Department of Global Communications
01/08/2020International Potato Center (CIP)
10/07/2020Conciliation Resources (CR)
26/07/2020Department of Management Strategy, Policy and Compliance Business Transformation and Accountability Division
05/08/2020Department of Safety and Security