This position is responsible for overall project planning, implementation and management and for achieving project’s objectives of the Child’s rights in coffee sourcing sector Project in Dak Lak province. The post holder is expected to work in close coordination with Child Rights Governance Program Manager and local partners to ensure effective, efficient and cost-sensitive implementation of the “Child’s rights in coffee sourcing sector” project (in short, CRBP) activities in the assigned geographical locations.
This post is also expected to ensure that the project activities are consistent with SCI and Members’ programming principles and approaches, draw on good practices and lessons learned, enable children to attain their rights and are compliant with donor regulations.
In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal role profile and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
- Management of CRBP project:
Management of project activities
- Oversee the management CRBP project
- Directly manage the sub-grants agreements of partners to ensure effective program implementation;
- Provide support and supervision to CSO partners to ensure quality, participatory, effective, efficient and cost-sensitive planning, implementation, monitoring/ reviewing, reporting and evaluation processes of the CSO program activities in the project areas, with and by partners;
- Develop Project Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP), Budget Phasing, Procurement Plan and ensure they are match to each other. Regularly review these plans and make necessary adjustments if needed.
- Liaise and manage relationships and contacts with key project partners including provincial government agencies and local partners;
- Apply and documentation of Quality Benchmark using to ensure the quality of the project.
- Ensure the achievement of operational and program quality KPIs.
- Provide direct supervision to Project Officer (and Project Assistant/ Intern) to ensure the project team works productively in field implementation;
- Work together with project team’s members to identify clear performance objectives for each member including capacity building, support and motivate them to develop and implement their plans to achieve their objectives.
- Provide direct coaching and mentoring to project staff in the implementation of project activities and facilitate their technical capacity building.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep cost-efficiency of the actions;
- Manage project budgets including developing, reviewing, cash forecast, and phasing budgets;
- Reviewing monthly financial reports and listing of project expenditures.
- Monitor partners’ budgets, burn rate and advise Program Manager of any anticipated problems;
- Facilitate the delivery of direct finance and procurement management support to implementing partners by integrating finance and procurement orientation during kick-off meeting with partners, organizing a regular finance visit and if needed organizing a finance and procurement training to partners during project implementation.
- Ensure that SCI finance and procurement policies and procedures are strictly followed by project staff and implementing partners.
Monitoring and evaluation
- Lead project-level M&E, including regular monitoring visits to partners and the project mid-term review and end line study to ensure project activities are implemented as per work-plan;
- Lead development of case studies and other project materials;
- Maintain database, records for case studies, photos and other data for project planning and documentation;
- Collate reports from project partners, Project Officer (and Project Assistant) and produce the regular internal and donor reports as well as project updates for submission to senior managers.
- Contribution to CRG programme development
- Ensuring project implementation quality and further develop the program in line with Child Rights Governance (CRG) strategic direction and long-term planning;
- Be updated on and follow recent and cutting-edge developments in the international and national community in regards to CRG issues;
- Provide technical assistance in terms of Child Rights in Business Principles, Child Participation, CRG integration with Education and Child Protection and Advocacy to staff members and to partners on approaches and implementation methods consistent with acknowledged good practice to achieve sustainable results
- Support CRG Program Manager with inputs on Country Annual Plan and Country Annual Report
- Actively participate in, and provide inputs to, developing new concept notes/proposals and program strategies;
- Coordinate closely with other sectors especially the advocacy and MEAL team, to provide technical management support and contribute to the advocacy efforts in CRG and other sectors as appropriate.
Coordination, representation, advocacy and networking
- Support engagement and communication with Save the Children Member and donor on project progress with thematic lead;
- Support national level project activities, including advocacy and coordination;
- Serve as the main contact to represent the project in operation locations and maintain effective links with local partners at all levels to facilitate implementation, sustainability and scalability of the project;
- Maintain effective links with local partners at all levels to facilitate implementation, sustainability and scalability of the project;
- Maintain effective collaborations with other partners and organizations and related projects in the same provinces for better integration and coordination;
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and networks with relevant technical groups, civil society groups, NGOs, and UN agencies for effective implementation and scalability of the project;
- Regularly coordinate and collaborate with other sector/thematic teams to strengthen programmatic synergies and impact.
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description, and also in cases of any humanitarian emergency.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year round