15 years of Journey
LSTF was established as a local Vietnamese NGO in 2005 according to the Decision No. 5971/QĐ-UBND of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee. Our focus is mainly at education and health sectors. This is important for us to preserve the spirit of two former Chairmen at CT&D Group and Phu My Hung Development Co., Ltd – Mr. Lawrence S. Ting and Mr Ferdinand Tsien.
During 15 years of operations, our Fund has received generous contributions from CT&D Group, Phu My Hung Development Co., Ltd and domestic and foreign donors. Under the governmental guidance from all levels, various partnerships with other NPOs/NGOs, we have implemented many programs.
In the field of education work, we have continuously granted scholarships for high school and university students, supported computer labs and e-learning course design competitions, sponsored microscopes connection to computers, etc. Healthcare, on the other hand, we supported two Commune Health Centers construction, distributed medical supplies to the medical facilities in need via the partnership with MedShare, granted to build a Kidney Dialysis Unit at Nha Be District Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City, distributed 24,664 sets of wheelchair for 63 cities/provinces, etc. Other social support related activities are Gratitude Houses construction, workshops arrangement, emergency relief, charity walk, etc.) These supports have been profoundly contributed to sustainable community development.
We strive to deliver our support and services to people in need, thereby contributing towards a harmonious society.
- All school-age children can access quality education.
- Adults can find decent jobs.
- The elderly are all taken good care.
Through innovation to empower and to bring catalytic changes in education and healthcare services in Vietnam.
- Assisted disadvantaged students to access quality education with the focus on innovation and creativity.
- Improved the digital learning environment for students.
- Strengthened life skills for disadvantaged youths.
- Supported in improving the accessibility of healthcare services in rural areas.
- Improved the mobility for people with disabilities.
- Assisted to raise techniques and resources of healthcare services.
- Be an Innovative Leader
- Drive Catalytic Changes
- With Full Commitment and Strong Accountability
Address: 4th Floor, Crescent Plaza building – 105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Post date: 17/10/2020DEPOCEN
Post date: 17/10/2020Taiwan Fund for Children and Families
Post date: 17/10/2020Alinea
Post date: 16/10/2020Center for Creativity and Sustainability Study and Consultancy (CCS)
Post date: 16/10/2020Save Vietnam’s Wildlife (SVW)
Post date: 16/10/2020The Northwest Cooperation and Development Center (NWD)
Post date: 10/10/2020VPHA
Post date: 10/10/2020Sống Foundation
Post date: 08/10/2020Keep It Beautiful Vietnam (KIBV)
Post date: 02/10/2020Hội Chữ thập đỏ Việt Nam (Red Cross of Viet Nam)
Post date: 02/10/2020HealthBridge
Post date: 26/09/2020The Global Coffee Platform (GCP)
Post date: 26/09/2020Freeland
Post date: 26/09/2020Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Post date: 26/09/2020Patient Centered Collaborative Network (PCCN)
Post date: 26/09/2020Vietnam and Friends
Post date: 26/09/2020Center for Social Organizations and Community Development (CSOD)
Post date: 19/09/2020Worldwide Orphans (WWO)
Post date: 19/09/2020Volunteer For Education (VEO)
Post date: 19/09/2020Solidarités Jeunesses Vietnam – SJ Vietnam