VVOB in Vietnam is looking for a Learning and Communication Officer based in Danang, details as below:
VVOB – Education for Development is a Belgian organization that seeks to contribute to poverty reduction and to a fairer world with increased opportunities for all. Our main objective is to sustainably improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of education and training in developing countries.
Currently, VVOB Vietnam is implementing one programme and two projects on Early Childhood Education (ECE) and one project on Primary Education (PE):
- ECE Programme: “Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts”- BAMI in Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Kon Tum provinces (2018-2021)
- ECE Project: “GENder-responsive Teaching and Learning in the Early years”- GENTLE in Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces (6/2018-5/2021)
- PE Project: “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Ha Noi, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023)
VVOB Vietnam is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Learning and Communication Officer of iPLAY Project.
Detailed Job Description is as attached HERE.
Starting date and working location:
Start date is 10/4/2021 or as soon as possible thereafter in VVOB’s office in Da Nang with frequent travel to project provinces
Contract duration and benefit:
The contract will be project duration and its extension will depend on the budget availability.
Selected candidate will be offered a friendly and creative working environment, a good benefit package including the social insurance according to the government scheme and additional insurance for staff and family, 30 days of annual leave and several professional development opportunities.
VVOB is committed to supporting its staff to achieve their maximum potential and will provide opportunities for professional development for the successful candidate, along with an attractive remuneration package.
To apply please send cover letter and detailed CV in English with at least 3 references to:
Mrs. Nguyen Phuong Anh- Deputy Programme Manager, email@example.com and
Ms. Luu Bao Nam Dung- Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for the position title
Please do not send certificates. Closing date for submission is 31st March 2021 (before 9am). While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VVOB is an Equal Opportunity Employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforceCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)