VVOB – Education for Development is a Belgium-based organisation that strengthens education systems worldwide. We believe that quality education ensures equal opportunities and leads to a more equitable world for all. Our main objective is to sustainably reinforce the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of education and training by focusing on the professional development of teachers and on effective school leadership.
Currently, VVOB Vietnam is implementing programmes in the Early Childhood Education (ECE) sector and in the Primary Education (PE) sector:
- ECE programme: “Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts”- BAMI in Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Kon Tum provinces (2018-2021)
- New ECE project in pipeline “Preschool Teachers Apply Language-rich Teaching Skills and Knowledge”- TALK in Dien Bien, Quang Tri and Gia Lai (2022-2026)
- PE project: “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Thanh Hoa, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023)
- New PE project in the pipeline “Foster learning-through-play pedagogies in the early grades of primary education” in Thai Nguyen, Quang Tri, Danang, Ho Chi Minh City (10/2021 – 03/2023)
Scope of the consultancy
This Call for quotation is made to call for a proposal of providing legal and tax advisory services with below details:
- Review personal income tax (PIT) exemption documents for the foreign experts for period of 2017- 2021 prepared by VVOB and all related correspondences with the tax authorities so far to give advice on the possibility of obtaining PIT exemption certificate for those experts.
- Provide advice on next steps to be taken to obtain the PIT exemption certificates for the foreign expert for period of 2017 - 2021 if any.
- Review VVOB’s draft documents related to the project’s approval and the expatriates’ assignments to give advice on the possibility of acquiring PIT exemption for foreign experts under the Vietnamese regulations. Provide suggestions on any adjustments needed to facilitate the process of obtaining the PIT exemption certificates in the subsequent stages.
- Provide advice on the Vietnamese statutory social insurance security implications for the foreign experts as well as practical suggestions for an efficient and effective way forward.
- Assist with obtaining the certificate of foreign experts and obtaining the certificate of PIT exemption for those experts from the competent authorities.
Provide advice on the set-up of a project’s financial and management structure to be in line with the Vietnamese regulation as well as practical suggestions for an efficient and effective way forward.
A valid application will include:
- The company profile
- At least 3 reference contacts of previous similar work assignments
- A quotation includes:
- Sufficient information: name, address, contact of the provider, duration of quotation validity and method of payment
- Cost for each scope of work mentioned in section 2.1 above, VAT and other fee included
- Proposed activities and timeline for the completion of the assignment
Proposals are sent to the following e-mail addresses: email@example.com
The closing date for proposals is 27th Aug 2021 at 5:00pm (GMT +7, local time in Vietnam)
Please read the full Call for Proposals in the attachment.
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross