- Monitor and support the implementation of LGBT project.
- Provide technical assistance in terms of LGBT to partners on approaches and implementation methods consistent with acknowledged good practice to achieve sustainable results.
- Work closely with local partners in project implementation to ensure quality and timely delivery of project activities.
- Support Project Manager in liaise and managing relationships and contracts with key project partners including provincial government agencies and local partners.
- Support Project Manager in Developing project work plans including that of partner organizations.
- Work closely with the team to share information and support the implementation on time and to ensure the project team works productively in field implementation
- Participate in Country Annual Planning and gather necessary information, as required
- Support project manager in developing Project Detailed Implementation Plan and provide support for partners in developing their respective Detailed Implementation Plan
- Field test and make recommendations on the quality of SC project materials including training manuals, documentation, and other project materials
- Maintain database, records for case studies, photos, and other data for project planning and documentation
- Coordinate all logistical issues for visits, project activities and other related things
- Work closely with line manager and finance team in overall project budgeting, cash forecast, phasing budgets and expense claim.
- Support project manager in monitoring project budgets and partners’ budgets and financial reports.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep cost-efficiency of the actions.
- Frequently monitor the budget of the sub-grant Agreement with local partner.
- Comply with SCI and donor’s requirements on expenditures; provide support to partners on compliance.
- Lead project-level M&E, including regular monitoring visits to the field;
- Lead development of case studies and other project materials;
- Compile reports from Project Assistants for submission to managers and support to produce regular internal and donor reports.
- Coordinate with other CRG and Child Protection (CP) projects in Southern region.
- Provide technical assistance in terms of LGBT and children rights issues to CRG team members and to partners on approaches and implementation methods consistent with acknowledged good practice to achieve sustainable results;
- Actively participate in, and provide inputs to, developing new concept notes/proposals and program strategies;
- Be updated on and follow recent and cutting-edge developments in the international and national community in regards to CRG.
- Collaborate with CRG team as well as partners to develop and disseminate appropriate promotional and dissemination of information and materials;
- Coordination, representation, advocacy and networking
- Support national level project activities, including advocacy and coordination;
- Serve as the main contact to represent the Project in participating provinces and maintain effective links with local partners at all levels to facilitate implementation, sustainability and scalability of the project;
- Maintain effective collaborations with other partners and organizations and related projects in the same provinces for better integration and coordination;
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and networks with relevant technical groups, civil society groups, NGOs, and UN agencies for effective implementation and scalability of the project;
- Regularly coordinate and collaborate with other sector/thematic teams to strengthen programmatic synergies and impact.
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
- University degree in community development, social development or related field;
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience, preferably in LGBT and CRG projects;
- Experience of working with local government and CSO partners;
- Excellent English and Vietnamese, both written and verbal;
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude to team work;
- Good organisational skills, including time management, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Solid experience in knowledge/experience of effective budget monitoring;
- Fair experience writing/ preparing donor reports;
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles
- Familiarity with Southern Region and Mekong Delta.
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness;
- Be both self-confident and humble;
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
05/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
21/05/2021Save the Children
25/04/2021Room to Read
All year roundAVI
12/04/2021LIN CENTER FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT