Local Agency to Provide Multimedia Production Services
Call for Expressions of Interest and Proposal
#020-Job Title: Recruitment of a locally based agency, which can provide multimedia production services, to support WHO Viet Nam in developing multimedia materials for the “For a healthy, smoke-free Viet Nam” campaign in partnership with the Youth Union.
Viet Nam is among the countries in the world with highest adult male smoking rate (45.3% in 2015) . Preliminary data from STEPS 2021 survey showed that smoking rate does not decrease significantly since 2015. More than 40,000 people are dying each year in Viet Nam due to complications caused by smoking. In 2011, the total economic cost related to smoking was around US$ 1.2 billion, equivalent to 5.76% of the national healthcare budget. Notably, according to the GATS 2015 survey, there was still one quarter, 24.3%, of the male youth aged 15-24 years old using tobacco. Apart from traditional cigarette, there is currently other types of emerging novel nicotine and tobacco products in the market such as e-cigarette and heated-tobacco products (HTPs). Unfortunately, these new generation tobacco products were intended to aim at young people. According to the recent 2019 Viet Nam Global School-based Student Health Survey, 2.6% of students aged 13-17 years old used electronic cigarettes.
To create environments conducive to quitting tobacco or not to start, WHO has worked with partners and countries around the globe to implement tobacco control measures that effectively reduce the demand for tobacco. For 2021’s World No Tobacco Day, WHO Viet Nam will work with the Youth Union and the Young Physicians Association, the Ministry of Health and other partners to conduct a communications campaign under the theme “For a healthy, smoke-free Viet Nam.” WHO Viet Nam and partners have developed a comprehensive communications plan for the campaign. The plan is ready for execution and hereby requires a multimedia agency to work closely with WHO Viet Nam and the Youth Union to implement the campaign.
The objectives of the campaign are as follows:
- To raise awareness of young people (ages 13-30), including high-school students (ages 13-17) and university students (18-24) about the harmful effects of tobacco, especially the new generation of tobacco products.
- To encourage 1 million young peoples in Viet Nam to commit to quit tobacco use or not to start.
- To support the ban of new generation tobacco products.
Planned timelines (subject to confirmation)
- Start date: 31/05/2021
- End date: 31/11/2021
2. Work to be performed
Output 1: High-quality multimedia production services for the “For a healthy, smoke-free Viet Nam” campaign
- Deliverable 1.1: A comprehensive proposal of the multimedia materials to be produced, which include 10 videos and 1 jingle
- Deliverable 1.2: Finished products of the campaign’s 10 videos and 1 jingle; copies of raw and working files should be included
- Deliverable 1.3: Revised designs of the campaign’s multimedia materials based on feedback from the WHO Viet Nam’s Communications Team
- Deliverable 1.4: Final products of the campaigns’ multimedia materials; copies of raw and working files should be included
3. Specific requirements
- Education: Not applicable
- Essential: At least 5 years of professional experience, with a track record of delivering multimedia materials and PR services to major events and campaigns.
- A portfolio of the company’s best work is required to be submitted along with a rate offer.
- Previous experience in developing multimedia products on health topics and working with WHO, preferable.
Skills / Technical skills and knowledge:
- Vietnamese: advanced in reading, writing, and speaking
- English: intermediate in reading, writing, and speaking
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Excellent command of graphic design software, including the Adobe Creative Suite package
- Excellent video and audio editing skills
- Familiarity with running advertisements on Facebook and other social media channels
4. Place of assignment
- Hanoi, Viet Nam
- The contracting partner will be required to work from its own office
5. Medical clearance
By own arrangement of the contractor/agency/company
Please take note of the following when submitting application:
- The contractor will be responsible for paying taxes, if any.
Those who are interested can submit company’s portfolio, most updated CV of the team, proposal with detailed of budget and application letter indicating job title and vacancy notice # and should be addressed on/or COB 21 May 2021 to:
World Health Organization
UN Building, 304 Kim Ma Street,
Hanoi, Viet Nam
For further information on this TOR, please contact: email@example.comCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/06/2021USAID Learns - Social Impact
Request for Proposals: Demonstrating Battery Energy Storage System in the Commercial and Industrial SectorDAI