Abt Associates is a mission-driven, global leader in research and program implementation in the fields of health, social and environmental policy, and international development. Known for its rigorous approach to solving complex challenges, Abt Associates was ranked as one of the top 20 global research firms in 2012 and also named one of the top 40 international development innovators. The company has multiple offices in the U.S. and program offices in nearly 40 countries.
The global Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) project helps low and middle-income countries transition to sustainable, self-funded health finance systems that support high-performing overall health systems. The LHSS activity in Vietnam will work with the Government of Vietnam (GVN) to advance greater local ownership of HIV and TB prevention and control. Led by Abt Associates, the four-year activity will support Vietnam in increasing its domestic financing for HIV and TB services in the context of declining donor funding, in using government resources more efficiently, and in assuming local ownership of HIV and TB prevention and control activities.
To support the adequate and effective implementation of technical activities, LHSS Vietnam seeks to engage an individual or company to provide IT service to the LHSS Vietnam team when necessary.
The IT support individual or company will work closely and mainly with the finance and administration team of the project, directing all communication, correspondence and invoicing through the Director of Finance and Administration, Tuyet Doan.
Provide IT support to LHSS Vietnam Project Office, coordinating closely F&A Director and is expected to complete the following tasks:
1. Weekly duties
- Monitor relevant logs & preform necessary operations to ensure the proper state of the systems
- Monitor the antivirus software & apply updates when necessary
- Perform desktop & latop computer support, including performing routine preventive maintenance (disk scan, deleting temp files, defragmentation, ect); installing software patches & updates; troubleshooting hardware or software problem; & ensured users are backing up their date files on the server.
- Perform weekly file backups on external hard drives
- Monitor site firewall, managing VPN accounts, if any
- Monitor media hub
- Group policy, NTRS permission, EFS
- LAN administration; managing disk space, printer queues, & internet connection; & updating anti-virus software & definition files.
- Manage Windows server: user accounts and sharing of data.
2. Monthly duties
- Do monthly backups of files & users’ data on separate external hard drive
- Issue monthly report to IT Management in the US
3. Ad-Hoc support (as needed)
In addition to the duties listed above, the consultant is to provide emergency services an on-call basis during the business hours of the Vietnam site office (8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday).
Examples of these services are highlighted below:
- Provide basic training of Windows Office & other relevant software products
- Provide technical support for major and/or urgent problems (computer crash, virus attach, hard drive failure, etc.)
- Provide on-call assistance to individuals as needed
- Assist Abt Associates ITSC with issues related to the Vietnam site office IT equipment, infrastructure, & set-up upon request.
- Perform hardware troubleshooting, including identifying hardware failure for all hardware, warranties; coordinating with hardware vendors/manufacturers for prompt replacement of any defective components and working with the project Internet service to solve any problems accessing the internet and/or sending & receiving email
- Assist the site office in the physical inventory of all equipment & software (PC, laptops, printer, etc.)
Deliverable: Submission of consultant worklog & monthly invoices
- University degree in Information Technology with 7+ years of work experience
- Good written English and Vietnamese.
- Careful, precise, attentive to details.
- Ready to provide service upon urgent requests.
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Experience with Abt Associates IT system is a competitive advantage
- At LHSS Vietnam Project Office in Hanoi or from home.
The assignment is planned for the period from 1 Oct 2020 to 30 September 2021.
Quote format: All interested vendors should submit their quotes to Ms. Phuong Doan, Phuong_Doan@abtassoc.com by 17:00PM on 23rd October 2020. Vendors must include on their quote:
1. Monthly IT maintenance costs, including server management, IT operations, and data backup.
2. Cost per urgent call. The project anticipates needing 120 urgent calls annually.
Quotes received in response to this RFQ will be evaluated based on technical ability, past performance and reputation. These parts considered equal, the vendor with the lowest cost technically available will be awarded. As a result, vendors are encouraged to submit their most competitive offer.
Abt Associates reserves the right to reach a final decision based on overall assessment of quotes. Submission of a quote does not constitute award of any funds. The resulting award will be subject to Abt’s standard terms and conditions and applicable to all Prime Contract terms and conditions, which are available upon request.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/12/2020Department of Political Affairs and Peace-building (DPPA)
25/01/2021Human Rights Watch
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International