As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We work in a variety of fields and support our cooperation partners in designing strategies and meeting their policy goals. GIZ Viet Nam is currently engaged in three priority areas: 1) Vocational training; 2) Environmental policy and sustainable natural resource use; 3) Energy and additionally in the area of Macroeconomic Reforms / Green Growth. For further information please visit our website: www.giz.de/viet-nam.
GIZ Country Office in Viet Nam is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the following position:
Logistics Assistant Duty station: Hanoi Duration: Starting on 21st December 2020 - 2 years contract with possible extension
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean and orderly working environment of the half of the Office area
- Welcome guests, provide teas and coffee for Management board as well as visitors
- Deliver and pick- up of posts, mails & packages as required
- Prepare logistics for the organization of all kinds of events held in Office (e.g. refreshment, setup of tables and chairs etc.)
- Purchasing small stuff such as coffee, teas, papers, water etc.
- Support the Receptionist in being at the desk during the lunch time and her absence if necessary
- Take care of the office trees provided by a company and control the delivered service quality
- Manage one storage located in Office as well as maintain flipcharts, pin boards and moderation cases in the good order.
- Annually subscribe newspapers for Office based on the order contract
- Arrange parking cards with the Landlord for Office staff upon request
- Support other sections in term of logistics as requested
- Minimum graduation from high school
- At least 2-4 years of professional working experience in a same position and in a multicultural environment
- Be a reliable and careful person
- Be well-organized, proactive and have team spirit
- Ability to communicate with and relate easily to both international and national colleagues
- Ability to work with flexibility and under the high pressure of workload
- Basic working knowledge of PC and modern telecommunication systems
- Basic command of English in writing and speaking
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions, competitive benefits and compensation and good policies of training and development.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application Form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam) before 4th December 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for position Logistics Assistant – GIZ Office Hanoi” in the subject line or on the envelope. The short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURECandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)