Norwegian People’s Aid (NPA), an international NGO, is Oslo-based Humanitarian organization working in the field of Mine Action. We have operated in Vietnam since 2007 with projects in Hanoi, Hue , Quang Tri and Quang Binh. We are seeking for qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese national applicants for Logistics Officer (LO) based in NPA-Quang Binh projects in Dong Hoi city, Quang Binh province.
Under management of Logistics Manager (LM), the LO is responsible for the management and day-to-day supervision of logistical activities in NPA Quang Binh project in line with all current policies and procedures of NPA and requirements of donors.
Area of Responsibility:
- Logistics management and filing;
- Fleet management.
- Implementation of logistical activities in NPA Quang Binh/QB DBUCU, incl. procurement, warehousing, fleet management and material planning;
- Promote adherence of NPA guidelines and provide input to the development of local systems for internal control;
- Implementation of, adherence to, and monitoring of NPA logistic management systems;
- Processing of local requisitions & procurement;
- Control of general stock balances, inventories, stock re-supply and distribution;
- Follow up of dedicated Team and Department inventories;
- Fleet management including servicing and reporting to management;
- Coordination of transport arrangements for staff and material;
- Continued implementation and monitoring of all internal logistical procedures;
- Filing and control of all documentation and records related to the above;
A new position holder will be provided the proper training on logistics under NPA guidelines that refers to the specific duties as below and others related in order to get familiar with assigned logistic tasks.
For more information of the specific duties, please refer the attached JD.
- BA degree or other relevant fields;
- Good command of spoken and written English language;
- Having a Car Driving license is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- High motivation, good communication skills;
- Good command of MS Office (Words, Excel);
- Graduate students are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV, a cover letter to express why you are fit for the post and NPA, copies of related degrees/ certificates and 03 references to NPA via e-mail address email@example.com. Please indicate clearly the post you are applying for in your email subject.
The employment commencing date will be as soon as possible. Women and people with disability are encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
The closing date for applications is at 5pm on 15 October 2020 or may be earlier if we have qualified candidates for our recruitment requirement.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/11/2020Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS