- Global Commodity Procurement and Logistics
- Systems Strengthening Technical Assistance
- Global Collaboration to Improve Long-Term Availability of Health Commodities.
- Assist with implementing full-cycle supply and logistics management of HIV/AIDS commodities for GHSC-PSM Vietnam’s operational needs. Duties may include:
- Coordinate with Technical Officers to finalize requisition orders (ROs)
- Submit ROs for processing in the GHSC-PSM system ARTMIS
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders (including relevant Government of Vietnam (GOV) departments, donors, GHSC-PSM/ Global Supply Chain (GSC), PPMR-HIV/AIDS and Commodity Security team at HQ, and local warehousing and distribution contractor) to monitor order status, completethe procurement process and facilitate importation and customs clearance to get the products into the country, including obtaining importation permit and duty waivers.
- Collaborate, support and monitor the performance of the local warehousing and distribution contractor in receiving, storage, transportation and distribution of
- HIV/AIDS commodities procured by the project; ensure the local contractor applies good storage and distribution practices.
- Lead collaboration with government stakeholders, local contractor to conduct the regular physical inventory check and annual commodities destruction (if any).
- Assist in developing and maintaining procurement & logistics related documentation;
- Maintain procurement’s filing, inventory, and tracking systems;
- Contribute to preparation of procurement and inventory reports and requests for approvals and/or waivers as needed;
- Manage and provide data for relevant reports, including supervision reports, stock status reports, etc., as needed;
- Provide ongoing supply chain data utilization and quality assurance efforts, including reviews of tools, standard operating procedures (SOPs), and manuals;
- Support GVN in procurement ARV using domestic fund including National Target program and Social health Insurance fund
- Maintain good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual;
- Produce and/or provide inputs on annual workplan, routine and ad-hoc reports requested by donor/s and the Home Office;
- Contribute to the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance;
- Maintain effective working relationship with donor, government partners and other stakeholders;
- Carry out other duties, as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required; preferably in pharmacy, public health, or international logistics;
- Previous experience in logistics and/or supply chain;
- Experience working with USAID or other international donor-funded project is a plus;
- Experience working with the Vietnamese Ministry of Health preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Fluency in Vietnamese and advanced English required.
- The location of assignment is Hanoi, Vietnam with intermittent travel throughout the country.
- The Logistics Officer will report directly to the Technical Director
- Send electronic submissions to email@example.com by 5pm February 25th, 2020 with only "Logistics Officer" in the subject line. Finalists will be contacted.
- Chemonics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, or protected veteran status, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/05/2021Làng trẻ em SOS Việt Nam
08/05/2021The U.S. Embassy
26/04/2021U.S. Consulate General in Ho Chi Minh City
30/04/2021Good Neighbors (GNI)
30/06/2021Green Climate Fund
06/05/2021Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam