Manager of Capital Department
Published Date: 04/12/2019
Closing date: 30/01/2020
Fund Manager of Micro-Finance For Sustainable Development (MFSD) - MACDI
University graduated or Higher education in economics, business administration, finance, banking, foreign trade, or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in finance and banking, auditing and accounting, at least 2 years in management
- Experience in working with international organizations and government agencies; bank and institution, financial organization, donors;
- Ability to organize and manage work in a scientific way;
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to cope up with high pressure, work independently and in team.
- Proficiency in English;
- Strong proposal writing skills, experience in writing proposals for development with different donors;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical skills and detailed oriented;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as work in team.
Fund Manager will work and report directly works to Director, to help to achieve MFSD’s strategic objectives minimize the risks and improve operations of business.
Responsibility of planning, monitoring activities:
Human resource management and control finance:
- Learn, research and approach credit institutions government agencies, agencies, or organizations other potential support grants or grants take credit for microfinance activities or attend project of the organization;
- Prepare plans and strategies for mobilization capital sources in each period and every year, monitoring director and chairman of MFSD management board;
- Organizing, guiding the implementation, deployment, monitor, evaluate and report on the entire application process funding and capital mobilization;
- Monitoring and controlling the annual report to meet the require of sponsors;
- Developing relationship with the international and national donors as well as finding the new sponsor;
- Participate in forum and events to fund raising for MFSD;
- Organize the event to mobilize and seek cooperate opportunities with credit organization, non-organization government…
Marketing management and public relationship:
- Budget estimate for annual expense – revenue and submit to BOD;
- Follow up and report on mobilization progress capital and mobilization level in accordance with the next financial planning of MFSD;
- Guidance, support, inspection, monitor implementation and evaluate results the work of the employees;
- Communication management (through the social media, email, etc.).
- Contact the writing experts, printing facilities ...to prepare materials for promoting activities and mobilize capital.
- Meeting with potential embassies with capital sources power.
Micro-Finance For Sustainable Development(
MFSD) - was established and began operations in 2007, is belong to MACDI.
MFSD is a fund operating for the purpose of providing fair opportunities to the poor by offering the best finance and non-finance services for our customers. The main financial focus of MFSD is to provide loan to create work and increase income thus contributing directly to the improvement of living conditions of the poor, near poor and the vulnerable people in the community while ultimately reducing poverty in Vietnam. Currently, MFSD focus on providing loans to support for National green growth strategy by promoting for smart agricultural production, low carbon breeding, sanitation as well as investment on safe food production.
Micro-finance and Community Development Institute (MACDI) is non-governmental organization of Vietnam. We are officially registered as member organization of the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA) with an operation permit from Ministry of Science, technology and Environment. MACDI was established in 2007 by a group of experts in enterprises, micro-finance, rural development, environment, climate change, clean water, health and gender.
MACDI’s strategy is to connect experience and knowledge of experts, both national experts and international experts, in its activities to optimize its contribution to the sustainable community development. With over ten year experience in Vietnam, MACDI’s activities have effectively participated in diverse consulting project and services.
15/22/324 Alley, Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi, Vietnam
(+84-2) 4 3759 0344
Interested candidates are invited to send your application (including a letter of motivation and a CV) to Human Resource Division via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
as soon as possible.