LUX Project in ILO Viet Nam Country Office is looking for a national consultant provide support to a mapping and review of satisfaction tools on social health insurance. The general objective is to assist the Ministry of Health to gain an overall understanding of the existing initiatives to measure the satisfaction of members of the social health insurance system in Viet Nam, identify gaps and make recommendations to enhance the satisfaction assessment in an effort to improve the quality of services towards a strengthened client-centred SHI system.
Specific Tasks of the Consultant will include:
- Ensure the country context is accurately reflected in the report provided by international consultant
- Assist the international consultant to collect information and conduct interviews and consultations with the relevant stakeholders: MOH, VSS, social organizations, selected provinces and others as needed.
- Make recommendations relevant and specific to Vietnam.
The work will be carried out by a team of two, one international and one national consultant. The team is expected to work closely together to make sure all the deliverables can be delivered as required.
Interested candidates are requested to provide CV as well as daily consultancy fees.
TOR Satisfaction assessment tools National Excol_final
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam