Supervisor: Interim Executive Director
Location: District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Founded in 2009, LIN Center for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization. We envision equal access to social and economic opportunities and an improved quality of life for all (irrespective of age, race, gender, ethnicity, origin, etc..). Through grants, technical support and networking, LIN helps local nonprofit organizations (NPOs) and philanthropists (skilled volunteers and donors) to strengthen and grow so they can fulfill their potential as vehicles for sustainable development, poverty alleviation and citizen participation.
As an intermediary, LIN provides access for everyone to information, knowledge, and tools related to community development work. We facilitate platforms, network, workshop, conference, training, and consultation that support the development of local grassroots NPOs at the same time enabling the philanthropists to give strategically. We also promote local-led development and collaboration amongst individual and institutional philanthropists and NPOs through a community fund that provides grants for initiatives addressing local and environmental issues.
By July 2018, LIN has been serving 300+ local NPOs, hundreds individual and corporate philanthropists partners. More information and details about LIN programs and services can be found at: www.LINvn.org
LIN Center for Community Development is seeking a high caliber candidate for the position of Marketing and Communications Manager. The person’s primary responsibility is to ensure LIN’s sustainability and development by creating and implementing LIN’s marketing and communications strategies in accordance with the organization’s strategy and objectives.
Media and Communications:
● Act as the strategic lead and manage and deliver LIN’s media and PR strategy, including responsibility for all major PR campaigns;
● Oversee the development and implementation of external and internal communications policies and procedures.
● Act as the strategic lead for all marketing and advertising campaigns and activities;
● Manage the production and dissemination of all marketing and communications material across all departments in line with the established house style and branding guidelines;
● Oversee the nature and tone of content, and adherence to branding, across the organization’s channels.
Management Team responsibilities
● As a member of the Management Team, contribute to the overall operational direction and delivery of the organization;
● Attend and actively participate in Management Team meetings and implement actions as required.
Management responsibilities for those reporting to you
● Manage and supervise the Marketing and Communications team, in line with LIN policies, to enable them to perform their duties effectively;
● Set objectives and manage performance, including appraisals;
● Delegate responsibility for tasks, where appropriate, and oversee progress;
● Identify and support development needs to enable staff to fulfil their potential;
● Recruit and select team members to meet organizational needs consistent and in line with legislation, policies and procedures.
Budget-holder responsibilities – in conjunction with the Finance Team
● Prepare, manage and deliver the Marketing and Communications budget;
● Assess and forecast financial performance, including comparison of actuals to budget consider outlook, and manage activity to deliver agreed financial outcomes;
● Prepare for monthly financial results and forecast as requested by the Finance Team.
General responsibilities applicable to all staff
● Encourage team working and effective communication with colleagues;
● Act as a representative of LIN and deal with LIN stakeholders and the public in a professional manner at all times;
● Assist with LIN events as required.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is a multi-functional role that would suit someone who is creative, confident and outgoing, but also well organized and systematic.
You must be committed to and passionate about LIN’s vision, mission, and the work that we do, and comfortable presenting and representing the organization in your daily work. You need to be fluent in English and Vietnamese and able to interpret your ideas, contents to both languages.
You will be a self-starter and innovator, unafraid to research and develop your methods and ideas. Absolute integrity is essential as is the ability to maintain accurate records and produce effective reports on marketing progress and stakeholder communication.
With a good eye for details, you will assure the quality of our regular marketing plan, optimizing all channels, including digital and social media, to best effect. Good knowledge of IT systems would be an advantage.
Experience in the NGO or not-for-profit sector is preferred but not essential. Applications are encouraged from suitable candidates in the commercial sector.
Education: University Degree in Marketing, International Relations, or related field;
Experience and Skills:
● A minimum of four years’ work experience in Marketing and/or Communications;
● Strong ability to adapt;
● Strong attention to details;
● Creativity and strong writing skills;
● Commercial awareness;
● Experience in initiating, organizing and managing events, campaigns or projects;
● Strong ability to network;
● Independent thinker with strong ability to analyze and solve problems;
● Ability to multitask, perform effectively under pressure, and work as part of a small team with limited resources;
● Strong verbal and good written communication skills (in English and Vietnamese).
● An ability to research and take initiatives;
● Experience in the management of IT platforms, i.e. civiCRM and Myemma.
In addition to the above requirements, the candidate will:
● Be a Vietnamese citizen;
● Have a passion for LIN’s mission and commitment to LIN’s core values;
● Have a high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness;
● Have a strong work ethic;
● Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
● Dynamic, pro-active and results oriented;
● Friendly, outgoing, strong public speaking, and customer service orientation.
LIN aims to always show respect and appreciation for each of our staff, partners, volunteers and donors and we ask that all of employees show the same respect for members of the LIN team, our partners, volunteers and donors.
APPLICATION & CONTACT INFORMATION
LIN is committed to equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, abilities, and the law. Employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, geographic or social origin, religion, age, disability or any other characteristics protected by law.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume/CV via email to hr@LINvn.org
. Please no phone calls, only applicants being called for an interview will be contacted. Please visit the website: http://www.LINvn.org
, for more information about LIN.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất