Job Announcement: Marketing and Events Coordinator
Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV) is a well-established grassroots organization based in the USA, with over two decades of experience providing vital support to households and communities in Vietnam. Our mission is to create a Vietnam where children can thrive without fear, hunger, or exploitation, where the rights of women and children are safeguarded, and their voices are heard. We are dedicated to equipping vulnerable groups with the tools and resources to build a better future.
Visit us at www.hscv.org to learn more about our work.
As the Marketing and Events Coordinator at HSCV, you will play a pivotal role in advancing our mission and ensuring the success of our events and initiatives. Collaborating closely with our team, you will develop and execute marketing strategies and coordinate events to engage supporters, donors, and the community.
- Reporting: This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Primary Objective:
The primary goal of this position is to effectively promote and communicate HSCV\'s mission and activities to current and potential donors, ultimately soliciting donations to support our various projects.
- Summary of Basic Requirements:
- Strong written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Bachelor\'s degree in Communications, Marketing, Non-profit, Business Administration, or related fields, or relevant experience within the non-profit sector.
- Preferred: Three years of relevant experience.
- Experience in content creation for marketing materials, including various social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, Wix, and/or Salesforce is highly appreciated but not required.
- Experience working with nonprofits, INGOs, foreign organizations, and/or with international partners.
- Proficiency in Canva, Photoshop, or other marketing content platforms is preferred.
- Strong preference for candidates with experience in photography and videography.
- Traits of a Successful Candidate:
- Strong problem-solving skills and a drive to enhance systems and processes.
- Creative thinker who readily shares ideas and perspectives with the team.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment, including multitasking.
- Detail-oriented and capable of working independently.
- Effective and professional communicator with donors, volunteers, and colleagues.
- Eager to acquire new skills and willing to seek assistance from others.
- Enthusiastic about working directly with recipients in the field.
- Key Objectives:
- Uphold HSCV’s Mission.
- Maintain excellent communication with donors.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and associated materials.
- Collaborate with program staff to generate marketing content.
- General Duties:
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with individual and organizational donors.
- Communicate promptly with donors.
- Contribute to the development of innovative ways to engage and communicate with donors.
- Assist in creating marketing materials for use in social media, websites, and newsletters.
- Represent HSCV and liaise with local authorities, service providers, families, children, and relevant agencies.
- Ensure strict adherence to organizational policies.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary based on qualifications and previous experience.
- State Health and Social Insurance provided.
- Motorbike insurance provided after one year of employment.
- National Holidays off, along with 12 personal days in the first year and 20 personal days annually thereafter.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scanned/photo copies of diplomas/certificates to Mrs. Annetta DeVet (email@example.com) by October 15, 2023. Interviews will commence immediately, and the position may be filled prior to the application deadline.
Expected Start Date: As soon as October 15, 2023
**Note:** Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Join us at HSCV in making a meaningful impact and shaping a brighter future for the vulnerable children and communities of Vietnam. Your dedication and passion can make a real difference.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự