Pegasus International College (PIC) was established in 2011 as part of the KinderWorld Education Group and its global plan is to provide higher education pathways and further education for our students beyond their secondary education.
The establishment of Pegasus International College in Danang in 2014 marked the expansion of the Pegasus brand, providing training courses to student in both Hanoi and Danang, including:
– Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
– English Language and Communication
– Business and Studies
As one of the most modern Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts Colleges, Pegasus is equipped with modern facilities to provide premium education for students including: four Training Kitchens, Beverage Training Center, Coffee Academy, Hotel & Front Desk Training Room, Training Restaurant, Learning Resource Centre and a Multimedia Room.
There is also ‘The Bistro’, a restaurant open to the public, where students can gain hands-on training and experience. Pegasus offers programs with skilled professional trainers using a hands-on approach to training. We pride ourselves on our hospitality programs that meet the specific needs of our students and industry.
Many courses are directly aligned with content and quality standards offered in the ASEAN framework, (Association of South East Asian Nations) and upon full completion are offered as articulated programs with leading world institutions.
1. Job Description
– Participate in organizing events, seeding, sharing content, videos on social networking forums and sites, SMS marketing, email marketing, taking photos, making videos;
– Coordinate the creation of digital content and build up advertising activities including Facebook post, Google Ads, PR, content website, forum seeding etc. Innovate and explore creative new ideas on how to improve the content experience.
– Other ad hoc works required by department.
This Job description is not limited to the duties / responsibilities described above and will be subject to changes to incorporate any duties / responsibilities to reflect the job scope / business requirements and you are expected to travel when required.
– Basic knowledge about photoshop and Illustrator
– Basic skills about writing content
– Having understanding about social network (facebook, fanpages, forums, instagram and so on)
– Working time: Flexible (at least 15 hous per week from Mon-Fri)
All applications to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com with email subject: [Pegasus] Marketing Assistant – Full nameCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi