SCOPE OF WORK
Marketing & Communications Consultants
PROJECT: HEALTHY MARKETS
SUBJECT: Local consultant (s) to support Healthy Markets’ communications and marketing activities
PERIOD: Starting date: 01 March, 2020 Ending date: 30 September, 2020
TOTAL NUMBER OF WORKING DAYS/ MONTHS: part-time or full-time Marcom consultant (s) in Hanoi and HCMC
PATH is implementing the USAID/PATH Healthy Markets project in Vietnam. The overall goal of this project is to grow a viable commercial market for HIV-related goods and services that are capable of meeting the needs of populations facing the greatest risks of HIV. In order to achieve this overall goal, PATH and its partners will focus on the following three objectives:
- Increase private sector and local investment in the market for condoms and other HIV-related goods and services
- Increase demand for condoms and other HIV-related goods and services among key populations facing the greatest risks
- Increase private sector supply of condoms and other HIV-related goods and services among key populations facing the greatest risks
II. Proposed activities
- Support to create creative online contents (including clips, communication visuals…) for various platforms, including the Website, Facebook, and manage engagement/responses from the community.
- Support to promote content through social media and online advertising.
- Support to analyze audiences’ reach/engagement/reaction to readjust strategy and content as needed (audience growth, audience profile, audience engagement, content reach etc.).
- Support events design and organization
- Assist with the general day-to-day marketing and communication tasks.
- Others as discussed and agreed.
III. Required knowledge and skills:
- Enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program. Preferred areas of study include: communications, journalism, and relevant areas.
- Commitment and passion for communication/ marketing works.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable interests & certain experience in developing creative social media content and effectively managing social media channels and content schedules
- Experiences, expertise in videos, photography, design… are highly desirable
- Knowledge of HIV and LGBT issues is preferred but not a must
- Fluent in Vietnamese with a professional level of English (reading and writing)
The closing date for application is February 18, 2020. Applicants will submit their application package to Ms. Pham Thi Thu Hang via email at email@example.comCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS