- Number of interns: 1
- Type of internship: Full-time, 3-month term
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Support the event and marketing manager organize the events & marketing tasks
- Support to reach the company's goal and specifically events & marketing goals
- Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Manage all event set-up, logistics, tear down, and follow-up processes.
- Maintain and update the marketing tasks to support the event's objectives
- Any other supportive tasks as requested by the management
- Be used to Microsoft Office applications;
- Hardworking - Pay attention to details - Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines;
- Detail-orientated with strong administration skills;
- Standards driven with the desire to succeed and operate successful events;
- Digital savvy - comfortable with social media;
- Has some experience with PhotoShop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint - has built up some portfolios is a plus;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Vietnamese.
- Working in a multi-cultural and international business environment;
- Opportunity to extend professional network;
- Enhancing knowledge and interpersonal skills in different working fields;
- Monthly and project-based allowance.
- To apply for this position, please send your resume before August 25, 2022, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘DBAV Internship 2022 – Your name’ including some of your previous designs.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviews will be conducted both before and after the submission deadline.
06/10/2023Save the Children
11/10/2023Humanitarian Services for Children of Vietnam (HSCV)
04/10/2023Save the Children
15/10/2023British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
15/10/2023US Embassy Hanoi