WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
World Vision is a Christian relief and development organisation working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. World Vision serves all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. As a child-focused organization, WV’s work focuses on children, ensuring they are protected and their basic needs are met. WVV has a total income of around US$ 18,500,000 (FY19) with funding from 13 support countries in Europe, Asia, the Americas and Australia. Funding of WVV consists of sponsorship program funding (70%) and PNS/grants (30%). WVV employs about 430 staff, of which 99% are Vietnamese nationals.
The strategic focuses of WVV include: children protection from all forms of abuse, exploitation, violence and injury; reduction of malnutrition rate of children under 5 through integrated approach; sustainable livelihood for poor households to support sustainable well-being of children.
Currently, World Vision Vietnam is implementing 37 Area Programmes (APs) which operate in 5 zones: North 1 (Hoa Binh - Dien Bien), North 2 (Yen Bai – Tuyen Quang), North 3 (Thanh Hoa - Hung Yen - Hai Phong), Central (Quang Tri - Quang Nam – Danang) and South (Quang Ngai - Binh Thuan – DakNong - Ho Chi Minh). WVV’s APs work with government partners and communities on a daily basis. Beside the APs, WVV is also implementing Grant Projects to meet the specific needs of vulnerable children in both AP and non-AP areas.
WVV has a representative office in Hanoi, which is the work-base of about 60 staff. The Administration Unit also provides support to WVV staff across the country.
Starting from FY14 WVV is mandated to implement the Strategic Sourcing Project, which is led by the Administration Unit. The Unit facilitates the procurement of ministry materials as required by the ADPs/projects as well as the representative office in Hanoi.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The position supports World Vision Vietnam to ensure high standards of reception management and filing system.
The responsibility also includes providing assistance to the Administration Officer and a designated Procurement Officer in admin and procurement tasks.
- All incoming telephone calls are answered in a courteous and professional manner, and directed to concerned staff and visitors.
- Cordial greetings are demonstrated to all visitors, ensure they are being served well and maintain the visitors’ logbook accurately.
- Prepare all outgoing mail pouches for courier service, post office or other means of delivery and maintain mail out going register/ records properly.
- Receive all in-coming mail pouches, post office mail, newspapers, other deliveries and distribute appropriately, maintaining in-coming mail register.
- Ensure the reception area is well maintained, clean and tidy through coordination with relevant parties.
- Manage and coordinate the meeting room registration.
- Maintain proper inventory record for all office supply: stationery, kitchen stuffs and etc and raise purchase requisition accordingly.
- Supervise the janitorial work, ensuring office, meeting rooms and pantry always neat and clean.
III. MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
- Assist Admin Officer in logistic arrangements for staffs’ business trip, visitors’ and events in Hanoi such as booking air ticket, transportation and hotel.
- Create purchase request on system to purchase office supplies.
- Prepare and submit admin monthly payment relating to EMS, transportation, office renting, air tickets, hotel, and office supplies etc. to Finance Dept. on time and ensure proper cost charges to departments/Aps.
- Carry out any other administrative tasks assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Register, update or deactivate user account, supplier, contract, and items on Provision system.
- Assist remote buyers (in Central and South area) in completing framework contract submission process.
- Carry out any other master data management tasks assigned by supervisor.
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
College or University graduate
Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent in English (written and communication skill).
- Good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of computer (Microsoft Word and Excel), and office machine such as fax, telephone, photocopier and others as an advantage.
- Ability to oversee day to day operation.
- Strong organization skill with a problem- solving attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of basic accounting.
- Prefer to have 01 year relevant experience and be passion in office administration to help others and contribute to the success of the Department/ Organization.
- Fresh graduate with fast learning ability, strong potential and clear career path is also welcomed.
World Vision Vietnam is a Christian non-government organization. Applicants having working experience in a similar kind of organization will be an advantage.
Our contact details are:
People and Culture Department -World Vision International – Vietnam Address: 9th floor, the Mercury building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Hanoi, Tel: 024. 39439920 (ext.118)
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
>> APPLY : HERE
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất