The MEAL Intern is responsible to support the MEAL team to monitor and measure the project’s outputs, outcomes and impacts are achieved according to the agreed indicators, to facilitate capturing lessons learned in the field monitoring and evaluation activities, contribute in establishing feedback mechanism to gather information from beneficiaries and partners concerning their views about our program.
Provide support to the MEAL team in the following areas:
1) Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken as planned
- Co-ordinate implementation of assessments and surveys, including baseline, mid-term review, endline.
- Undertake field visits to monitor progress and support monitoring and evaluation activities, including emergency response.
- Provide support to program staff when needed, to organize lessons learned workshop during project implementation or during end of project.
- Participate in designing and implementation of studies, assessments, researches and learning in cooperation with program staff.
- Take into account of reporting/information sharing to project stakeholders and relevant audience.
- Support organization to the Reponse and Feedback mechanism in both project level and country office level
4) Other tasks
- Arrange logistics for monitoring trips and evaluations and learning events at office and field when required
- Work with management information system and ensure data management safety and confidentiality
- Travel to field when needed
- Other tasks required by supervisor.
- Internal Contacts: The post holder will be expected to work with programme staff, communication officer under the supervision of MEAL Manager.
The duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the role holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferable degree in Public Health, Information Technology, Social Work
Experiences and Skills
- MS Excel proficiency
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Willing to travel
- Experience in Stata and SPSS will be advantageous
- Experience in programme monitoringand evaluation, including setting of indicators and collection, analysis and presentation of data relating to program work is preferred
- Quick learner with ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent ability to meet tight deadlines accurately and on time
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of full role profile can be found at:
If you have any issues with applying via our system, please send email explaining your troubles to email@example.com
Closing Date for Application: 15th October, 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
15/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu Môi trường và Cộng đồng ( CECR )
Consultancy Services on Sand and Gravel Extraction/Management Policies, Regulations and Practices in other International River BasinsWWF
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)