Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”), implementing the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is looking for a qualified local professional to fill the position of
Media and Communications Manager
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Duration of the Activity.
Background: The purpose of the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is to remove constraints and build the competitiveness of small and growing businesses (SGBs) in Vietnam, including those led by vulnerable populations. With this activity, USAID/Vietnam is supporting Vietnam’s competitiveness: vertically at the policy, market and firm level; and horizontally by working along the entire spectrum of enterprise growth models, from household businesses transforming into registered firms to small firms on the cusp of scaling up. The Activity is comprised of four inter-related Objectives. Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”) is implementing this Activity on behalf of USAID.
Position Objective, Generally Applicable Functions, and Specific Tasks
A. Position Objective: The Media and Communications specialist will be part of Cross-Cutting team and will be responsible for leading and implementing day to day communications and outreach efforts for the IPS-C.
B. General Functions of the Position. Media and Communications Manager will work with COP, DCOP, Senior SGB Lead and Objective Results Managers, as well as with any other project staff. S/he will oversee IPS-C all communication, media and outreach activities. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and manage communications and outreach work related to program design, implementation, and management;
- Collaborate with colleagues across the IPS-C activity to create content for internal and external audiences, including:
- Developing timely material to promote IPS-C activities for distribution on social media, website, newsletters, and other external modes of communication;
- Implementing the IPS-C activity's social media strategy, including regularly updating Facebook, Twitter, and/or other accounts;
- Providing research, analysis, drafting, and other support for thought leadership pieces (e.g., journal articles, op-eds, white papers) produced by the IPS-C activity leadership.
- Contribute to and manage the IPS-C activity's online presence, implementing regular and creative campaigns that are timed and synchronized according to particular events or activities;
- Write bi-monthly bullets, monthly one-pagers and two quarterly success stories for USAID in English;
- Maintain photo library for use in communications including photos taken across the IPS-C project;
- Compile daily media monitoring email report shared with USAID/Tunisia and their implementing partners;
- Develop an IPS-C newsletter highlighting activities, successes and upcoming events;
- Maintain an IPS-C stakeholder engagement list to use for dissemination;
- Monitor counterpart online communication metrics and compile reports for technical staff to use in developing strategic communication plans;
- Track the IPS-C activity's online presence, including media mentions of the IPS-C activity and activities and web and social media analytics;
- Organize and manage IPS-C outreach events, including events related to specific activities and the overall project; and
- Other duties as assigned to support IPS-C communications and outreach efforts.
C. Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum Years of Experience: 7 Years
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Media, Public Relations or another relevant field
- Professional fluency in English required (both verbal and written)
- Good organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail, ability to meet and exceed deadlines, self-motivated with excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Experience with managing web sites, Facebook accounts, client communications
- Familiar with media organizations, press releases, event and meeting photography and video editing
- Prior experience with US Embassy, USAID or other US projects is desired
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV with the Cover Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18:00 on June 11, 2021. Please include three references at the bottom of your CV.
Note: In the subject line please indicate name of the position to which you are applying.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank