- Design and implement the media strategy to maintain VCF’s good profile and support fundraising events.
- Plan the HTV9’s Connecting Love program and organize filming trips.
- Frequently update VCF’s information packs including programs’ brochures, presentations, handbooks, etc.
- Maintain and broaden VCF’s media contacts.
- Develop VCF’s media materials such as press kit, briefing documents, CEO’s speeches, and so forth.
- Proactively pitch VCF’s stories for suitable media channels.
- Increase media opportunities for VCF.
- Delivery of media evaluation reports on a quarterly basis.
- Production and oversight of all event materials, including invitations, brochures, booklets, posters, etc.
- Support implementations of all kinds of events, including events with partners, press events, and fundraising events.
- Support the Hotels and Schools for Hearts initiatives to manage fundraising materials such as brochure and donation boxes.
- Support VCF’s partners and donors to get media coverage for their donations, community events, and CSR activities where relevant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, or similar fields
- 1 – 3 years of experiences in related position
- Experience of working with local media.
- Familiar with the non-governmental and non-profit sector in Vietnam
- Good communications skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good interpersonal skills and a keen eye for details
- Have a good sense of responsibility
- Have a passion for charity especially children and women
- Proficiency in visual content productions such as photos, videos, designs is a plus.
- Ms. Nguyen Dieu Huong – Marketing and Communications Manager
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 14E21 Thao Dien street, Thao Dien ward, Dist. 2, HCMC
- Tel: 028 3827 8787
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children