About the VinaCapital Foundation:
The VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is an American registered 501(c)(3) public charitable organization, registered as a foreign non-governmental organization in Vietnam. Founded in 2007, VCF aims to empower the children and youth of Vietnam by providing opportunities for growth and improvement through health and education programs. The work of VCF touches the lives of millions in Vietnam’s all 63 provinces every year.
VCF’s grassroots medical programs include Heartbeat Vietnam and Outreach Clinics – designed to locate disadvantaged children with congenital heart defects and other non-communicable diseases in even the remotest areas and provide access to quality healthcare. Medical capacity building programs are partnerships with the Ministry of Health and include Critical Response emergency care – pediatric advanced life support training & emergency equipment, and Survive to Thrive – building capacity for neonatal care. VCF’s education initiative, the Brighter Path program, is an empowerment and scholarship program for impoverished but academically talented ethnic minority girls that develops communities and reduces poverty.
The overall purpose of the job: The Media and Event Coordinator supports VCF’s public engagement including media networks, campaigns, and fundraising events. In particular, he/she is responsible for creating and implementing the media plan in order to ensure the delivery of high-quality media coverage of VCF’s advocacy, campaigns, and events. Besides, he/she will support in planning and executing VCF’s events.
- Design and implement the media strategy to maintain VCF’s good profile and support fundraising events.
- Plan the HTV9’s Connecting Love program and organize filming trips.
- Frequently update VCF’s information packs including programs’ brochures, presentations, handbooks, etc.
- Maintain and broaden VCF’s media contacts.
- Develop VCF’s media materials such as press kit, briefing documents, CEO’s speeches, and so forth.
- Proactively pitch VCF’s stories for suitable media channels.
- Increase media opportunities for VCF.
- Support VCF’s partners and donors to get media coverage for their donations, community events, and CSR activities where relevant.
- Delivery of media evaluation reports on a quarterly basis.
- Production and oversight of all event materials, including invitations, brochures, booklets, posters, etc.
- Support implementations of all kinds of events, including events with partners, press events, and fundraising events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, or similar fields
- 1 – 3 years of experiences in related position
- Experience of working with local media.
- Familiar with the non-governmental and non-profit sector in Vietnam
- Good communications skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good interpersonal skills and a keen eye for details
- Ability to work under pressure in a professional working environment
- Ability to prioritize and show initiative
- Capacity to work independently with limited supervision
- Capacity to work as part of a team
- Have a good sense of responsibility and committed to deadlines
- Have a passion for charity especially children and women
- Proficiency in visual content productions such as photos, videos, designs is a plus
Interested candidates should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30/09/2020
Subject mail: [VCF – 092020] Media and Event Coordinator – Fullname
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/01/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
07/02/2021Foundation of Youth Empowerment
28/02/2021The World Bank
09/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam