- Position: WVI MF Loan Officer
- Work Base: Phu Cu, Hung Yen
- Deadline of submission: 26 Nov 2023
ContextMicro Finance Program – World Vision Vietnam (MFU) is an independently managed program that promotes transformational development through the provision of micro financial services. MFU was established since 2006.
Micro Finance program’s mission is to foster improvement in the quality of life among the clients in Vietnam by assisting the economically active poor and graduating the moderate and poorest of the poor into entrepreneurial skills. This will be accomplished through a sustainable Micro Finance program that provides access to loans, insurance and savings within program areas. All aspects of the services that MF program delivers are built to lead the development of appropriate models, capacities and systems for Micro enterprise development in Vietnam, resulting in sustainable economic development as part of WVI transformational development ministry throughout Area Program (AP) communities.MF Program is structured in two management levels: central office in Hanoi and branch office at provincial and/ or regional level. All direct transactions with clients including clients screening, loan processing and loan collection are carried out at communities’ level through a network of local staff.
At present, MF Program is operation in 11 districts in 4 provinces in the north and central of Vietnam.
Job PurposeAs a frontline position, Loan officer works directly with the communities to implement credit activities and ensure the quality of credit management in accordance with the standards and goals of microfinance within the area in charge.
Major Responsibilities1. Client expansion marketing/cluster development (20%):
- Carry out client expansion activities, propaganda, advocacy according to the Branch Operation Plan.
- Carry out orientation trainings for all new clients, credit groups/clusters established in the communities in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the microfinance.
- Support the Social Performance and Marketing Officer to implement survey/investigation in Branch.
- Support the Branch Manager to prepare input data for annual operation plan and budget
- Strictly comply with credit regulations/policies
- Select clients, review loan, carefully appraise loan before submitting to the Loan Review Board for approval to disburse.
- Regularly monitor the loan in groups/cluster to ensure the publicity and transparency
- Accurately prepare the monthly loan collection plan of every client, group/cluster within the areas in charge and submit to the Branch Manager for approval
- Strictly monitor the loan payment to ensure no overdue debt in accordance with the cash management policy.
- Closely check and monitor the loan using purpose of clients by regularly visiting clients before and after disbursement
- Keep all records and relevant documents in accordance with the Program regulation.
- Support other loan officers in case of overdue debt or loan officer’s absence
- Propose and apply feasible measures to prevent and/or terminate overdue debt (if any) within the areas in charge
- Build a monthly individual plan and get approval from the Branch Manager, contribute to the effective implementation of the Branch’s overall plan.
- Prepare and update accurately and timely all reports including loan collection plan, report of overdue debt or/and late payment, loan outstanding.
- Take part in making monthly/quarterly/annual operation plan
- Actively participate in general monitoring/evaluation in Branch
- Build and maintain a good relationship with all level of local authorities
- Support other loan officers in client expansion, group/cluster management and loan management
- Support the Branch Manager in market research.
- Others as assigned
- Take responsibility for personal security, accurately identify and assess the dangers and respond in the most appropriate way; take all good faith efforts to keep other WVV staff and property secure with guidance and instruction as being trained by WVV.
Knowledge /Qualifications for the role1. Required Professional Experience:
- Experience related to this position.
- At least high school graduation
- An intermediate degree or understanding of agriculture, business, community development, finance, accounting
- Ability to prepare plan and manage financial issues;
- Good verbal communication
- Power Point and Internet)
- Be committed to work with the poor and have customer service-oriented mindset;
- Active, adaptable and having team spirit
- Assertive, creative, patient and being integrity
- Honest, enthusiastic and inquisitive willingness to support articulate and demonstrate World Vision’s core values in meaningful ways to children and communities.
How to applyInterested candidates are invited to send your CV to the email address: WVV_Recruitment@wvi.org
People and Culture DepartmentWorld Vision International in Vietnam
Add: 9th floor, Mercury Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho District, HanoiTel : 84-24-39439920
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities. Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự