WORLD VISION VIETNAM
We are looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy:
- Work base: 01 position in Hanoi
- Deadline: 26 Mar, 2023
WORK CONTEXT / BACKGROUND:
Micro Finance Program – World Vision Vietnam (MFU) is an independently managed program that promotes transformational development through the provision of micro financial services. MFU was established since 2006.
Micro Finance program’s mission is to foster improvement in the quality of life among the clients in Vietnam by assisting the economically active poor and graduating the moderate and poorest of the poor into entrepreneurial skills. This will be accomplished through a sustainable Micro Finance program that provides access to loans, insurance and savings within program areas. All aspects of the services that MF program delivers are built to lead the development of appropriate models, capacities and systems for Micro enterprise development in Vietnam, resulting in sustainable economic development as part of WVI transformational development ministry throughout Area Program (AP) communities.
MF Program is structured in two management levels: central office in Hanoi and branch office at provincial and/ or regional level. All direct transactions with clients including clients screening, loan processing and loan collection are carried out at communities’ level through a network of local staff.
At present, MF Program is operation in 11 districts in 4 provinces in the north and central of Vietnam.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Support the Operation team to conduct the microfinance activities within the policy framework and operational plans of the microfinance to achieve operational and financial sustainability.
Work closely with the Operation Manager (OM), and operation team with the common goal of helping poor communities to increase their incomes/ensure food security through the access to microfinance services, create more job opportunities. Thereby, the quality of life and autonomy of households/children in the project area are improved.
- Manage MFU hotline for clients and other parties during working hours, address the concern of the caller or forward the call to the proper person;
- Conduct the call to clients to collect information for the surveys as required such as: client satisfaction survey (on loan, saving, insurance, Embedded education app), impact survey, digitalize survey, etc.
- Coordinate with related staff to support the organization of meeting, workshops, trainings and other events include: preparation of the documents, meeting minutes, logistics preparation, etc.
- Support to prepare payment documents and perform administrative tasks related to operations activities at head office level.
- Participate in research/assessment activities as assigned by the Operations Manager Support and coordinate with Marketing and Social performance officer to carry out communication activities (if any)
- Manage and update the current products, ensure the effectiveness of products.
- Support Operations Manager write new insurance product proposal.
- Ensure the product pilot and adjustment, follow up with the implementation of product, prepare monthly/quarterly/annual product reports.
- Reconcile monthly insurance sale, follow up issues with insurance providers.
OTHER RELATED TASK
- Support translate document from English to Vietnamese and vice versa And any other duties that may be assigned by the Operations manager from time to time
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Economy, Finance, Accounting
- Motorbike driving license
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of Microfinance activities, small enterprises development or trends of business
- Ability to prepare plan and manage financial issues;
- Good verbal communication and marketing skills
- Coaching and consulting skills
- Proficient use in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- Be committed to work with the poor and have customer service-oriented mindset;
- Carefulness, proactiveness, hardworking and detail oriented
- Willingness to support, articulate and demonstrate World Vision’s core values in meaningful ways to children and communities.
- Working experiences with community development projects. Experience in microfinance (including business development services) is preferred.
- Two years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Vietnamese: Fully Fluent
- English: Fluently
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Email subject: [WVV MF Operation Assistant] - Your Name - Position
Our contact details are:
- People and Culture Department
- World Vision International - Vietnam
- Address: No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi.
- Tel: 024. 39439920
We give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender.
A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
10/12/2023United Nations Volunteer