MACDI stands for Microfinance and Community Development Institute and we are officially registered as a member organisation of the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA) with an operation permit from the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment. MACDI was established in 2007 by a group of experts in enterprises, microfinance, rural development, environment, climate change, clean water, sanitation, health and gender.
MACDI’s staff is highly capable and experienced. MACDI also acquires a broad network of energetic volunteers and top professors supporting its activities. Since its early days, MACDI has embraced considerable interests from both domestic and foreign customers with its supply for various services in national and international projects.
MACDI’s strategy is to connect experience and knowledge of experts, both local experts and foreign experts, in its activities to optimize its contribution to the sustainable community development. With over eight – year – experience in Vietnam, MACDI’s consultants have effectively participated in diverse consulting projects and services.
MACDI’s organization structure is simple and flexible. That leads to great efficiency in collecting and assessing information, as well as making decisions. In addition to supporting departments like administration, project, finance, MACDI also has its own specialized departments which are responsible for different areas, such as assessment, training, implementing community services, etc.
Each aspect and each project are both carried out by highly qualified and experienced staff. MACDI always manages a group of professional experts to support service packages of consulting and research, both directly and indirectly. There is always an interactive relationship between project staff and other departments, so that MACDI can offer products of highest quality and domination as required by MACDI’s customers.
To contribute significantly to poverty reduction and sustainable development in an equal society, by supporting and empowering the poor and the vulnerable.
To become one Vietnamese leading organization in implementing programs and projects supporting socio-economic development, climate change mitigation and adaptation, supporting impoverished community, especially disabilities, women, children, elders and ethnic minorities groups. MACDI also aims to improve health, income, living conditions and enable community members to participate and enhance their political voice, protect environment and natural resources.
- Sustainability: We are making constant efforts to help community maintain and broaden results of project interventions.
- Transparency and Accountability: We work professionally based on transparent and accountable approach and spread the approach in the community where we work
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: We always seek for feasible solutions to achieve our goals with the minimized resources.
- Ownership: We empower community with the rights for their own development.
- Equality: All members of community are ensured equality regarding opportunities, access to resources, benefits, responsibilities and security.
- Diversity, Creative and Innovation: We respect diversity of our team and community people and support creative solutions and innovation for interventions.
MACDI set up and follows the policies below to achieve our mission and maintain our values:
- Code of conduct: Prevention of abuse and safeguarding
- MACDI’ child protection
- MACDI’s Beneficiaries protection
- MACDI’ s Environment Protection
- MACDI’s Disability -gender-age Protection
Address: 75/15 Trich Sai – Tay Ho – Ha Noi
Tel: + 84-24 3759 0344 | Fax: + 84-4 3759 0344
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.macdivn.org
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
Post date: 26/09/2020The Global Coffee Platform (GCP)
Post date: 26/09/2020Freeland
Post date: 26/09/2020Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
Post date: 26/09/2020Patient Centered Collaborative Network (PCCN)
Post date: 26/09/2020Vietnam and Friends
Post date: 26/09/2020Center for Social Organizations and Community Development (CSOD)
Post date: 19/09/2020Worldwide Orphans (WWO)
Post date: 19/09/2020Volunteer For Education (VEO)
Post date: 19/09/2020Solidarités Jeunesses Vietnam – SJ Vietnam
Post date: 19/09/2020NEPCon
Post date: 19/09/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông vì sự phát triển bền vững (CSD)
Post date: 12/09/2020Samaritan’s Purse International Relief (SPIR)
Post date: 12/09/2020Humanity and Inclusion (HI)
Post date: 12/09/2020Habitat for Humanity International (HFH)
Post date: 12/09/2020Trung tâm phát triển Cộng đồng sinh thái (Center for Eco-community Development - ECODE)
Post date: 12/09/2020The Hinrich Foundation
Post date: 06/09/2020WasteAid
Post date: 04/09/2020VIET NAM SACH & XANH
Post date: 04/09/2020CNV Internationaal
Post date: 04/09/2020UNESCO